Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Are these maniac Saudis or well hidden maniac saudis? The grim reality is settling upon me.

The lost lot were the full on maniac Saudis, if it's same lot then they are not good dudes. I know nothing about this one other than seeing people say Stavely and Saudi.

Are these maniac Saudis or well hidden maniac saudis? The grim reality is settling upon me.

I am encouraged by the Reubens/Staveley hand on the tiller. I get the impression they will have a genuine feel for the club, or at least as much as an outsider can do. The Reubens have already invested in the city, and from the sounds of it, not just a case of asset stripping like the fat one.

The lost lot were the full on maniac Saudis, if it's same lot then they are not good dudes. I know nothing about this one other than seeing people say Stavely and Saudi.

Right, I just know fuck all about them other than they're not Mike. But shit, going from being PR for a tin pot tracksuit peddler to being PR for maniacs feels like a backwards step, morally.

Lee Ryder

"The suggestion of a price being agreed is emerging from the side that wants to take charge, #nufc won't say anything on the record and Mike Ashley (in the States) is yet to respond to the fact NUFC being sold is currently national news."

Where in the states.

Miami, Ryder must realise they have the internet there. Of course Ashley knows about the news in the U.K.

He has a house by the beach. Ill pop on over to Mike's mansion and report back. Quarantine be damned.

Guest neesy111

He has a house by the beach.

Mad how quickly I can change my view on global warming.

A sinkhole could do it....

He has a house by the beach.

Mad how quickly I can change my view on global warming.

A sinkhole could do it....

Gonna fill a bin with plastic and styrofoam and light it up. Leave the car idling.

giphy.gif