Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Aye, he’s been shit.

I don’t think he’ll get another crack in the Premier League.

Had Ashley not sold, then we would have bought him and he would have been a regular for us.

*Assuming the sale goes ahead.

f*** off with this beer s**** man

All this beer nonsense. You get all these beer people don't you? Beer this, beer that.

Sometimes you just want to say, sod all this beer, just give me a post of, takeover talk.

Can I shock you?

Yeah you're not good enough for us now sorry :lol:

Wasnt good enough for us anyway.

Solid proof anyone can look half decent in a compilation. He has been absolute pish for us so far!

Or proof he’s has some good moments. I’d sign him still as his price was so low. Get a full pre-season with hopefully some better players around and it’s almost no risk.

This right here is why we need to keep our feet firmly on the ground if this goes through. I well remember the feeling of gleeful optimism I had back in 2007....

As much as I agree that we need to stay grounded, there is absolutely no chance that Staveley, the Reubens and the Saudis are going to drag the club through the mud like that cunt has for 13 years.  If this goes through, I'll be high as a kite and more excited about the club than I have been for god knows how many years.

863534b1b08a90e78c68aca88e41e866.jpg

This right here is why we need to keep our feet firmly on the ground if this goes through. I well remember the feeling of gleeful optimism I had back in 2007....

:thup:

Remember saying similar to others at the time but being told constantly that we had one of the best owners in the league. You know what made him better than other billionaire owners? He was a BRITISH billionaire you see, not one of those horrible forrin types.

Amazing to think only 13 years ago that was standard crack from fans and iirc some newspaper columnists.