Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Optimistic?

Hopeful?

Gullible?

Stop even thinking about what day, what time. It will happen when the seller and buyer have tidied everything up and go to a press conference or announcement.

Don't even try to hold your breath..........

Guest Howaythetoon

Look the 3.00pm thing was obviously a piss take :lol:

PL tests are done though, the club will be sold when the money gets transferred over. That’s where it’s at now.

You owe me beers.

I owe you one anyway mate :thup:

When the virus is done, well do this.  :thup:

:love:

Definitely mate and it would be good to see the likes of yourself and others play in the Lockwood Cup one day :thup:

Dunno why anyone would believe HTT like, should've been obvious it was bullshit when the post contained less than one hundred million characters.

As if any fucker did man  :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

certainly covering all bases then ..monday now eh  ;D

Monday is a DEFINITE, unless it's Tuesday or Wednesday. You can quote HTT on that.  :snod:

I’ll go on record right now and state for the forum I personally believe without no knowledge whatsoever of anything, this will be announced by this time next week as done and if not I’ll happily take a ban amounting to whatever days after that all the way to the date of the actual official announcement if it doesn’t happen before.

Guest Howaythetoon

Dunno why anyone would believe HTT like, should've been obvious it was bullshit when the post contained less than one hundred million characters.

My post word count is well done these days, I need to up my game.

Optimistic?

Hopeful?

Gullible?

Stop even thinking about what day, what time. It will happen when the seller and buyer have tidied everything up and go to a press conference or announcement.

Don't even try to hold your breath..........

So next Wednesday it is then?

certainly covering all bases then ..monday now eh  ;D

Monday is a DEFINITE, unless it's Tuesday or Wednesday. You can quote HTT on that.  :snod:

I’ll go on record right now and state for the forum I personally believe without no knowledge whatsoever of anything, this will be announced by this time next week as done and if not I’ll happily take a ban amounting to whatever days after that all the way to the date of the actual official announcement if it doesn’t happen before.

That's not really saying much like, most of the journos have been estimating it should be done some time next week at the latest unless there is some unforeseen hitch.

It'll be another agonising weekend of petty arguments, but we'll just have to soldier on for a few more days and let them finish dotting the i's and crossing the t's.

Even if this takes another month its still a lot quicker than selling my mams house.  Even when she was trying to fight to stop me and I had to have her committed just so we could push through the sale.

Shes out now like and its funny but presume this how the premier league feel and the NUFC fans are like the neighbors streaming at me to stop.

Murmur is also a really good REM album

Their best album. It's brilliant.

Great album. Out Of Time for me though. Omminous :lol:

Life's Rich Pageant on balance.

I'm arguing with myself now because Green is amazing too :lol:

Reckoning

Today we need Automatic For The People :lol:

Not a Reveal ? ;)

If so we need someone to Accelerate it :lol:

I quite agree, nobody wants to Collapse Into Now

I give Up!

Someone needs to Document this moment :lol:

:lol:

Was hoping today on here wouldn’t be just Fables Of The Reconstruction :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

People just need to calm down and be patient, it’s at the stage now where it will go through. The best thing about this all other than an official announcement is the very stage it’s at because this shows it’s real, almost done and is where it would always be at if it was to be sold, where it starts and ends for any club being sold in this country.

Again I’m not worried in the slightest, I’m more worried about the PL restarting the season which I feel would be the wrong choice to make and selfishly it ending now whatever the way it’s done, will help is the best or most in terms of the club’s future so a new manager can be sourced, new players and more importantly lots of behind the scenes work stuff can be done ready for when footy does restart back up for real one day. By then we may we’ll have in place lots of things to hit the ground running from the off. New manager, new players, improved training facilities, backroom teams etc. for all systems go.

That goes on hold if we have to play whatever games are left of the season first.

The PL cannot and will not rule against the takeover, MA will not pull out now legally or financially because he can’t not without huge ramifications and the buyers well, they aren’t just going to pull out at the last minute because they want NUFC badly and so do the other two stakeholders.

From what I’ve learned the tests are done, they’ve passed them, the money just needs to go from one account to Ashley’s and then it’s done which may even have happened for all anyone knows and any delay is because everyone is preparing their own statements, PR etc. ready to release onto the public domain.

Days, weeks, it’s going to happen, because it is happening right now. We rightly want to be told once and for all officially, but right now, everyone just needs to calm down and be patient and wait until whatever needs to happen for others to have happened. Namely that big fat cheque to clear. Or statements needing proof reading first.