Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

On the flip side, it could be taken as admission of guilt from the PL like :lol:

Guilty of what? Just like the PL don't HAVE to accept a Saudi investment in a PL club, the Saudis don't HAVE to crack down on piracy. Now that they want in, it suits all parties for the crackdown to commence.

Guest neesy111

On the flip side, it could be taken as admission of guilt from the PL like :lol:

The PL are only guilty of protecting their biggest asset which is TV rights.

Guess the apparent crack down on IP piracy can only be a positive, and hopefully one of the things the PL has asked them to do to facilitate an approval.

Fingers crossed (again) for this week, then!

Its my birthday next sunday, like... so lets hope its gonna be a double celebration!

How many times have we had these little bursts of optimism only for it to come to nothing ?

Well - simply - it just cannot "keep on" coming to nothing.

The inevitable great news is now VERY close at hand . . .

I love you and choppy's optimism. I hope you have a right good old drink when this deal is rubberstamped.

Oh YESSSS !!!

This whole period of the 'Premier League F&P Tests' - this oh so long, long, long period - can ONLY be what it is ("long") because of negotiations going on 'back and forth'.

Can you imagine any group of people as capable (and very successful) as we know that Staveley/Reubens/PIF all are, not coming out successfully at the end of this long period?

Obviously they will do "everything they need to" (during the long negotiations) to secure their prized objective . . . OUR NUFC.

Then . . . just 'imagine' again . . . what is it going to be like??

None of us, even during the Bobby Robson and Kevin Keegan recent eras, will have EVER experienced the potential that is about to be unleashed.

Nuclear bombs are a BAD thing, but that is the only fully descriptive analogy I can think of . . . it will be like a NUCLEAR EXPLOSION (without the damage).

manorpark[/member] - I look forward to your long history lesson on the stadiums on sky scraper city getting a much needed update with whatever PIF does to SJP in the future. Will be an epic post.

How many times have we had these little bursts of optimism only for it to come to nothing ?

Well - simply - it just cannot "keep on" coming to nothing.

The inevitable great news is now VERY close at hand . . .

I love you and choppy's optimism. I hope you have a right good old drink when this deal is rubberstamped.

Oh YESSSS !!!

This whole period of the 'Premier League F&P Tests' - this oh so long, long, long period - can ONLY be what it is ("long") because of negotiations going on 'back and forth'.

Can you imagine any group of people as capable (and very successful) as we know that Staveley/Reubens/PIF all are, not coming out successfully at the end of this long period?

Obviously they will do "everything they need to" (during the long negotiations) to secure their prized objective . . . OUR NUFC.

Then . . . just 'imagine' again . . . what is it going to be like??

None of us, even during the Bobby Robson and Kevin Keegan recent eras, will have EVER experienced the potential that is about to be unleashed.

Nuclear bombs are a BAD thing, but that is the only fully descriptive analogy I can think of . . . it will be like a NUCLEAR EXPLOSION (without the damage).

Brought a lump to me throat, that

manorpark[/member] - I look forward to your long history lesson on the stadiums on sky scraper city getting a much needed update with whatever PIF does to SJP in the future. Will be an epic post.

Don’t encourage him. His SJP posts on SSC are twice as long as a prologue post from HTT.

This coming week is the week. I feel it in me bones.

Formal announcement July 1st

Next Thursday, money for purchase will already be in the UK, held in escrow.

They got a bet on with Penn like?

This coming week is the week. I feel it in me bones.

Formal announcement July 1st

Next Thursday, money for purchase will already be in the UK, held in escrow.

They got a bet on with Penn like?

Red Bird Capital holding the escrow