Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Posting Kevin (mackem) Phillips' thoughts (not even - I have this source) about something nufc related when pressed for an answer on the subject and passing it off as some kind of knowledge is Literally ridiculous. No words.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Next up Adam Johnson on why Amanda Staveley doesn't float his boat and how he's no longer a fan of Chinese food.

I can't remember the last time that everybody was positive and mostly friendly about this on a Sunday night

Well, not quite everybody....

I said Friday 3pm a week ago.....I’ll stick with my prophecy

I can't remember the last time that everybody was positive and mostly friendly about this on a Sunday night

Well, not quite everybody....

I said Friday 3pm a week ago.....I’ll stick with my prophecy

Get the nod on Wednesday and 48 hours to transfer money

Got to be this week hasnt it? Must get a bottle of champagne in and get it in the fridge.

Decky my on-call ends tomorrow morning and I'm off on Thursday and Friday. If its announced this week I'm going to swimming in Heineken until I pass out.

I'm off until 1st July. :lol: Better fucking happen when I'm off.

SA aren't going to suddenly crack down on piracy for a laugh like. They've clearly agreed to do it, in exchange for greenlighting the deal. It's on as fuck

This.

It was clearly an issue and they were asked for a response to the WTO report. This is the response and I think it's the final hurdle, can't think of anything else to stop it. Human rights issues, Sheff Utd conflict of interest, Government interjections, Bein piracy, Khashoggi murder were all legitimate issues and I think they've all been dealt with. Buying shares in an organisation that televises PL matches won't do any harm either.

Edwards to release an article tomorrow stating Egan deliberately had himself sent off to secure nufc prem status for new overloads.

SA aren't going to suddenly crack down on piracy for a laugh like. They've clearly agreed to do it, in exchange for greenlighting the deal. It's on as fuck

:clap: There's the optimism we've been lacking around here. :lol:

Well, I have repeatedly shown optimism.

In fact not optimism . . certainty !!

:clap: There's the optimism we've been lacking around here. :lol:

Well, I have repeatedly shown optimism.

In fact not optimism . . certainty !!

Absolutely ?

Fucking Amen!

Guest neesy111

Fucking Amen!

I would say, they have to as well if they want to modernise their economy going forward.  Can't be getting into disputes like this over and over again.

Since I last posted in this thread, three days ago:

Class the way Penn just drops in now and then, says his bit and then logs off. Doesn't give a damn what people say or think about him or what he's just said. You have to admire his ability to not give a toss.

He’s the forum twat.

I heard his source was Beardsley and that they went out noncing together.

Penn

Pen

Pe

P

Pa

Pae

Paed

Paedo

i swear to god penn actually needs knifing. would love to find out where he lives  :lol:

Penn

Pen

Pe

P

Pa

Pae

Paed

Paedo

It works like

Paedo

Paed

Pae

Pa

P

Cunt

Mackem's, Black Lives Matter and Penn, I'm not sure what I despise the most.

Penn definitely needs a name change when it goes through.

Captain cuntychops gets my vote.

Penn definitely needs a name change when it goes through.

I'll settle for Redbird.

Escrow Wanker

Penn[/member] consider yourself a pure coward and disgrace if you don't respond by midnight tonight

No-one deserves this. You won't find a single example of me personally attacking another forummer, yet I'm expected to suffer this level of personal abuse, vitriol and threats? It's not on.

I'll tell you what, my posts in here up until this point have been purely factual, an attempt to educate and inform those members who are less able to understand the world. But when these Saudis are told where to go (and they will be), I'll crack a smile, I really will. You beasts deserve nothing less.

:lol:

Fucking Amen!

Luke Edwards has just tweeted that KSA clamping down on piracy isn't related to the takeover and their actions are too little too late anyway

Fucking Amen!

Luke Edwards has just tweeted that KSA clamping down on piracy isn't related to the takeover and their actions are too little too late anyway

:lol: :lol:

Fucking Amen!

Of course he did :lol:

Whenever I see Craig Hope I always remember him as that young(ish) lad who emailed us asking if he could write a few articles for our site (when we had more than just a forum). It's still strange to see how far he's actually made it, regardless of whether you like his opinions or not.

To be fair. Both people have been positive about things in the past before writing negative articles a week later.

I would urge caution, incase it's another false dawn.