Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Things I am not going to miss when this is finally approved or turned down:

1. "Cans" :anguish:

2. Every journo who honest to fuck knows next to little or practically fuck all teasing everyone like they know shit

3. That Geordie fucking Dentist who's credible only because he lives in the Middle East somehow

4. Kashogi's bird

5. All the cringe Saudi/UK Twitter love-in

Nailed it ?

Guest neesy111

2. Every journo who honest to fuck knows next to little or practically fuck all teasing everyone like they know shit

3. That Geordie fucking Dentist who's credible only because he lives in the Middle East somehow

4. Kashogi's bird

Excellent post.

4. Kashogi's bird

I don’t mind ”cans”. The others :thup:

I’m choosing to believe Keyes because I think he only told us about it to get a bit of attention and a half chance to claim he was right

Is Keys spouting the takeover will happen on Friday?

Like I've said before, the amount of shit flung at PIF over this proposed takeover and they're still wanting to buy the club has to be a good sign for their plans for NUFC. They could easily have sacked it off and bought e.g. Leeds or West Brom without having to go through all the Premier League tests. They are putting a lot of time and effort in when £300m isn't exactly a big outlay compared to PIF's other investments.

Good to know.

This. If you understand how the geopolitical situation in ME, then you know it's almost impossible that Saudi just let Qatar win because they tired of waiting.

Other than them publicly backing down over piracy of course. Other than that there's no way they back down.

4. Kashogi's bird

Great post.

I’ll be very surprised if they announce it before the last game is played. At this stage what would be the point?

To put this forum out of its incessant relentless misery and mindbending circular discussions about whether a takeover will happen or not

I’ll be very surprised if they announce it before the last game is played. At this stage what would be the point?

To put this forum out of its incessant relentless misery and mindbending circular discussions about whether a takeover will happen or not

I get that, obviously and I’ve had my doubts too. We’ve had to weather a full blown media campaign against the club, supporters and our new owners. What should have been sheer joy has soured over the weeks.

But I’m firmly in the camp that this is happening. It’s just a matter of time. Now if this was dragging on through a transfer window I’d feel differently.

But apart from your above point, it makes no real difference to us and the club if the takeover happens today or in 3 weeks.

Am 100% confident now compared to 50/50 a month ago.