Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Just a hunch but I think something significant happened today or yesterday. Caulkin's language changed completely and a director has been appointed. I think it's as good as done and we'll get confirmation in the next day or 2. Might be wrong but it looks from the outside like they're just getting their ducks in a row ready to announce it.

Got a feeling it will be announced on thursday or friday.

Greg one G :lol:

Just been told by who Greg, that’s the important bit?

If it’s your mate Gav, it means f*** all. If it’s Amanda Staveley then you’re the man. Name your source!

Naming his source put him and his source in a shit position. Its happening thats all.

Just a hunch but I think something significant happened today or yesterday. Caulkin's language changed completely and a director has been appointed. I think it's as good as done and we'll get confirmation in the next day or 2. Might be wrong but it looks from the outside like they're just getting their ducks in a row ready to announce it.

My thoughts as well.

Right anyone can laugh at this and im sure people will but I have a mate of a mate at the PL who said the checks were verbally agreed fit and proper yesterday

That you Odin?

Greg one G :lol:

Just been told by who Greg, that’s the important bit?

If it’s your mate Gav, it means f*** all. If it’s Amanda Staveley then you’re the man. Name your source!

Naming his source put him and his source in a shit position. Its happening thats all.

Is he your mate with a mate at the PL?

The plot thickens...

Guest chopey

"Could be done by wednesday." Caulkin on PL checks.

Which he has been told from the Staveley camp.

Just checked my calendar, tomorrow is Wednesday 

Just checked my calendar, tomorrow is Wednesday 

Gold star for you.

That translates as "they've been done but I can't confirm anything" imo  :lol:

Such a cock tease is Caulkin

Hes clever in what he says and what he doesnt say. He wouldnt have said "could be done by Wednesday", without the absolutely best information.

Obviously, like anything, stuff like this can take an extra day but I'm fairly sure that time frame will have come from the PL via Staveley.