Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Caulkin also said after PL approval we might be "another week or couple days away"

Not sure if Caulkin, but heard could take a few days for money to be transferred. I hope we hear some official confirmation about the PL approval this week, to settle my uncertainty.

On the podcast he said there will be a deadline for the money to be transfered and his understanding was that companies generally tend to finish it near the end of that deadline.

So worst case we wont hear anything for a week. Hope not!

This is going to feel very odd when Amanda Stavely finally gets into the club and starts making changes.  13 years of constant lies, misinformation, lack of information, bore holes, bin baths, paddling pools, tatty sports wear, stadium being left to rot and various muppets in and round the club commentating left right and centre about how NUFC fans should be happy.

It's going to be such a strange feeling supporting a properly run football club again. Every year of my 30s Ashley has owned the club and i've gradually given less of a shit with each passing year. It'll be nice to spend my 40s watching us build again with genuine excitement.

Caulkin said it’s 50/50 if they make an announcement before transfer of funds.

50/50 whether they will or won't? Sterling journalism. I can see why he's so well respected.

What?  Basically just saying he thinks its a coin flip.

This is going to feel very odd when Amanda Stavely finally gets into the club and starts making changes.  13 years of constant lies, misinformation, lack of information, bore holes, bin baths, paddling pools, tatty sports wear, stadium being left to rot and various muppets in and round the club commentating left right and centre about how NUFC fans should be happy.

I hope there’s stories aplenty that comes out from staff/accounting figures so the world knows what we have put up with for over a decade.

When this all goes through. Can someone ask the official account to unblock me on Twitter, please :lol:

Been blocked since the Pardew days.

Same :lol:

I think every time they put something up with Pardew quotes. I just posted something daft like “Fuck off Alan Pardew.” They obviously went on a blocking spree.

When this all goes through. Can someone ask the official account to unblock me on Twitter, please :lol:

Been blocked since the Pardew days.

Same :lol:

Same here

Not sure if Giggs but owld Pards got the chop from Den Haag. Another fail.

Caulkin said it’s 50/50 if they make an announcement before transfer of funds.

50/50 whether they will or won't? Sterling journalism. I can see why he's so well respected.

What?  Basically just saying he thinks its a coin flip.

Just the announcement before transfer of funds, he said they could wait till that is done before an announcement