Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

No worries. The abuse that reporting something I’ve been told from a completely trustworthy, first hand source - in here and in Twitter. - is beyond my comprehension. Those of you who know my history on here will hopefully take some hope from what I know. Although, the Governor of PIF having to meet with the government AND premier league (he was also over here for golf meetings) at this stage of the process could just as easily be seen to be worrying as encouraging. But it shows if nothing else high level engagement.

No worries. The abuse that reporting something I’ve been told from a completely trustworthy, first hand source - in here and in Twitter. - is beyond my comprehension. Those of you who know my history on here will hopefully take some hope from what I know. Although, the Governor of PIF having to meet with the government AND premier league (he was also over here for golf meetings) at this stage of the process could just as easily be seen to be worrying as encouraging. But it shows if nothing else high level engagement.

I think there's been so much false information thrown around during this process that people are understandably wary. A lot of people won't be aware of your "legitimate ITK" status on here either, but passing it on is greatly appreciated. :thup:

We know you're well connected Golfy and appreciate you putting your neck on the line several times over the years. Unfortunately the amount of bullshitting that has gone on over the last 14 weeks means people are not only sceptical but borderline insane. There's no excuse for abuse though, people need to get a grip.

Abuse ?

Sorry but there's been none of that in here, that's not happened so i would you think you need to retract that don't you ?

In fact, you have been praised by nearly all in here.

I don't believe it, not because it's personal to you at all. It's the years of Ashley have worn down any hope or belief i have.

I hope you're right and I'll be happy for that, i just can't my head around having hope, it won't let me believe.

Basically I'm sitting in a corner with my finger in my ears.

The Governor of PIF is golf mad and they invest heavily in golf tournaments with my previous employers. My ex colleague I got the the info from is also a life Vice President of a football league club but was told about the meetings by the man from PIF himself, who has no reason to lie. I shouldn’t say anything else as was obviously told in confidence. Ps and 10 years on, I still haven’t forgiven the Forum for confusing having a direct line to Pardew with being a Pardew apologist 😂😂

The Governor of PIF is golf mad and they invest heavily in golf tournaments with my previous employers. My ex colleague I got the the info from is also a life Vice President of a football league club but was told about the meetings by the man from PIF himself, who has no reason to lie. I shouldn’t say anything else as was obviously told in confidence. Ps and 10 years on, I still haven’t forgiven the Forum for confusing having a direct line to Pardew with being a Pardew apologist 😂😂

Iirc, was it because you said Pardew was a decent bloke, or am i going mad.

That would have had Mother Teresa spitting swear words  :lol:

Your info is legit and appreciated. I can understand the scepticism of some newer members but I, and loads of others, know it's unfounded :thup:

Yes you’re right. I thought he was, although he did like himself a lot. Not to self praise but ONLY to try and provide a bit of reassurance seeing as we are all going mad, my other two contact eras were the late great Trevor Bennett who was a dear friend and Patron of NUFC having lent SJH much of his investment into the club. And then, through golf, the one and only Tony Jiminez who told me we were selling Milner the night before a meeting at Forest of Arden to rubber stamp it, a meeting that Keegan wasn’t invited to...

Guest reefatoon

Abuse ?

Sorry but there's been none of that in here, that's not happened so i would you think you need to retract that don't you ?

I don't believe it, not because it's personal to you at all. It's the years of Ashley have worn down any hope or belief i have.

I hope you're right and I'll be happy for that, i just can't my head around having hope, it won't let me believe.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952e1cf506f40925d7d562e1e764c41eee6938c5de6&rid=giphy.gif

I shouldn’t say anything else as was obviously told in confidence.

Yet you're happy to disclose this politically sensitive information (and it is politically sensitive - a Saudi representative meeting with the British government to discuss a matter that should be the exclusive domain of the Premier League) on Twitter, under your real name? That's incredibly reckless of you!

Golfmag[/member]

You don't need to prove anything mate, the overall feeling is you're a stand up guy, who isn't twatting about, any fool could see that.

I'm just cynical and if you told me night followed day, I'd have a hard time believing it because it's Ashley's Newcastle Utd.

So many false Dawns I guess.

I shouldn’t say anything else as was obviously told in confidence.

Yet you're happy to disclose this politically sensitive information (and it is politically sensitive - a Saudi representative meeting with the British government to discuss a matter that should be the exclusive domain of the Premier League) on Twitter, under your real name? That's incredibly reckless of you!

Here's Penn to save the day.

Abuse ?

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952e1cf506f40925d7d562e1e764c41eee6938c5de6&rid=giphy.gif

I would hope that's the case.

Think a lot of people have received abuse when posting info, even a respected journalist like Caulkin, who’s intentions are genuine and well intentioned.

Your information is interesting and appreciated by the majority, as it again seems well intentioned.

This takeover process has tuned a lot of people into aggressive loons.