Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Hearing that the Premier League are preparing to reject the proposal but will leave the door open for PIF to purchase or invest in a club in the future subject to them clearing what will be a modified owners/directors test. All should be clearer by the weekend  :sad:

No source it’s bollocks.

Hearing that the Premier League are preparing to reject the proposal but will leave the door open for PIF to purchase or invest in a club in the future subject to them clearing what will be a modified owners/directors test. All should be clearer by the weekend  :sad:

That makes no sense, so they are going to fail the current test but get told to bid again in the future which will involve a more stringent test than the one they failed?  ???  ???

:lol: :lol:

The same Steve McLaren who was sacked from the Derby job three weeks before he took the NUFC job? Nice of Derby to make it so easy for us and pay his contract up rather than ask for compensation ?

Don't believe me if you don't want to. Makes no odds to me mate. McClaren was sounded out about the NUFC job long before he took it.

He turned it down in the January then turned it down in late April and only accepted after derby sacked him. Yet you are trying to have us believe somewhere in between him turning it down in jan and again turning it down in April he somehow had already accepted it.

At least make your bullshit somewhat believable

Hearing from who?

The same person who told me Steve McClaren had already agreed to be the next NUFC manager 3 months before he got the job. Stuck £100 on him @ 12/1. Happy days.

Wait he agreed to take the job 3 months before he did, yet turned it down for the last 3 games of the season a month and a half before he finally took the job? Aye nae bother :lol:

A few of us won a lot of money from information we were given about McClaren! Let's see what happens here now. It'll be out in the open by the weekend.

Hearing from who?

The same person who told me Steve McClaren had already agreed to be the next NUFC manager 3 months before he got the job. Stuck £100 on him @ 12/1. Happy days.

Wait he agreed to take the job 3 months before he did, yet turned it down for the last 3 games of the season a month and a half before he finally took the job? Aye nae bother :lol:

A few of us won a lot of money from information we were given about McClaren! Let's see what happens here now. It'll be out in the open by the weekend.

It was no surprised to anyone Newcastle wanted him. They tried twice already and after derby sacked him it was obvious they’d try again. Big fuckin deal.

Hearing from who?

It was pretty much public knowledge we wanted McClaren as early as Jan 2015. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/30655825 Wouldn't exactly take a genius to suggest we would go back in for him after the end of the season.

If this new evidence has come from Sky then I think we are screwed. I have a really bad feeling about this now.

Christ, you are relentlessly pessimistic

LOL, only over the last few days bud. I was actually super-optimistic until this latest story broke. Could be paranoia of course but 35 years of NUFC near-misses & disappointment tends to take it's toll. I'd imagine a lot of my generation are feeling something similar right now after this latest twist.

Hearing from who?

It was no surprised to anyone Newcastle wanted him. They tried twice already and after derby sacked him it was obvious they’d try again. Big fuckin deal.

Was a surprise to the bookies. He was way down in the betting.

Hearing from who?

Even if true, how would someone linked to McClaren coming have the first idea of what’s being said between the Saudis and the Premier League?

Why do i always feel good during the day about the takeover, then something/someone always comes along to spoil my evening and my sleeping patterns...could you not have waited to tell us this during the day to spoil my day instead of my evening :sad:

Guest Carrick18

Hearing from who?

Even if true, how would someone linked to McClaren coming have the first idea of what’s being said between the Saudis and the Premier League?

I don't even think a direct source at the Premier League will no definitively. Only catching them as they leave a Zoom meeting would give you a slight indication.

Why do i always feel good during the day about the takeover, then something/someone always comes along to spoil my evening and my sleeping patterns...could you not have waited to tell us this during the day to spoil my day instead of my evening :sad:

Totally this ^^^^ fucking bellends

Guest Howaythetoon

The same Steve McLaren who was sacked from the Derby job three weeks before he took the NUFC job? Nice of Derby to make it so easy for us and pay his contract up rather than ask for compensation ?

Don't believe me if you don't want to. Makes no odds to me mate. McClaren was sounded out about the NUFC job long before he took it.

Wanna put £200 on it, charity of your choice?

Paper headlines for the next day cause panic at night, Caulkin and Shell calm everyone down the next day. Shampoo, rinse, repeat.

Go on, get him HTT.

:lol: I’m guessing he won’t

Anyone who has link with that era with the new buyers we are doomed. So i am not saying he didnt tell you this but it is all BS

;D

Don't do it mate, you always lose  ;D ;D

Totally this ^^^^ fucking bellends

Sleep during the good stuff and wake up to shite......you lot don’t know how good you’ve got it ?

Guest Howaythetoon

If what you say is correct and it will come out in the coming days as you say Wallsendmag, put your money where your mouth is :thup:

Why do people even bother with this wum stuff, I've heard loads of stuff I'll continue to treat as 100% bullshit until anything is announced.

Paper headlines for the next day cause panic at night, Caulkin and Shell calm everyone down the next day. Shampoo, rinse, repeat.

Right I’m going to sleep all evening and enjoy my day of positive takeover vibes before going back to bed at teatime...shampoo,rinse,repeat

Guest Howaythetoon

Btw, next Thursday is D day, I’m willing to put money on it... only a tenner mind!