N-O Football Live Quizzing

Disco

Happy with my score.

Poor LFEE again.

I know. Mind you. It be interesting to see what the scores would’ve been without the 10 point question or if I’d actually got it right rather than 0 and others hadn’t  :lol:

Throwing my hat in the ring for this weeks.

Realised at 8.20 had forgot it last Sunday and left it.

How you forget something with an intenary that reads - Thursday: 8pm: clap for the key workers - rest of week: shop once or twice and that's it

is lamentable.

Was wondering if we should do one of these but drop the quiz element. Just a general NUFC discussion on current events. Happy to chair it so everyone gets a say and not spoken over if indeed that’s needed.

Nothing at all to do with my poor showing in these quizzes :lol:

Was wondering if we should do one of these but drop the quiz element. Just a general NUFC discussion on current events. Happy to chair it so everyone gets a say and not spoken over if indeed that’s needed.

Aye I like this idea, be a bit more sociable. If you're happy to moderate and we agree not to interrupt each other would work well IMO

Aye I like this idea, be a bit more sociable. If you're happy to moderate and we agree not to interrupt each other would work well IMO

Question Time, N-O edition.

Obviously we’d need Disco[/member] on board for the Zoom link but it be nice just to have a nice chat about stuff and always good for those of us isolating alone. Might encourage a few more who didn’t like the idea of a quiz too though we’ve done very well for numbers so far.