Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

6 hours ago, Joey Linton said:

There is. But is that being presented as news or craic... 

"There will be some sort of information out this week that will reassure fans that this takeover will get done.  

The sooner you realize that this isn’t a fact-based takeover thread but that it is the bullshit Twitter takeover thread, you’ll be much much happier dude. Nothing of any real substance or fact gets posted in here (that’s for the other thread), it’s just for the uber-positive, pie in the sky, posts. Leave ‘em too it, no need to give them grief about it. 

He knows, he just can't help himself.

fwiw I don't think anyone's genuinely upset at it anymore. Throw the idiot some pity attention for his dreary life and move on. It's more of an act of charity to reply at this point.

I complained on here that MOTT had blocked me on twitter and now I'm unblocked.

Strange that, it's almost like he gets all his info from people that post on here.

17 minutes ago, Ben said:

I complained on here that MOTT had blocked me on twitter and now I'm unblocked.

Strange that, it's almost like he gets all his info from people that post on here.

Block him [emoji38]

On 17/07/2021 at 07:09, Lazarus said:

Yeah i get all that - I just dont remember reading that, not only had contracts been drawn up for signature, but actually signed and exchanged.

When Ive read that the sale was 'done' i thought that meant the sale was agreed verbally or in principle.

Was there a 14 day cooling off period?

No, but there was a 14 day fuck it up period...

Just now, gdm said:

Close this shit. There is fuck all positive happening 

Certain individuals will find a way of making this look positive. "They are on the ropes". Etc.

I wanted the takeover to go through but at least I have the small crumb of being able to laugh at those who were certain of it happening. 

I saw someone suggest they might be trying an out of court settlement hence the delay. But why was the delay to do with disclosing evidence (on both sides allegedly) and why are proceedings delayed to next year if that were the case? 

Edited by nbthree3

11 minutes ago, STM said:

Certain individuals will find a way of making this look positive. "They are on the ropes". Etc.

I wanted the takeover to go through but at least I have the small crumb of being able to laugh at those who were certain of it happening. 

Honestly if I see

“it’s happening we just have to W A I T”….. 

fuckin idiots 

Edited by gdm

21 hours ago, LV said:

It’s an Irish word. That’s how it’s spelt. 

This is incorrect. “craic” is a faux-Gaelicised word invented in the 1950s as part of an advertising campaign in Ireland; “crack” as used in the North East pre-dates it by a century or more.

Please acknowledge your mistake and perhaps delete the post. Thanks.

Edited by IMTTS

5 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

I saw someone suggest they might be trying an out of court settlement hence the delay. But why was the delay to do with disclosing evidence (on both sides allegedly) and why are proceedings delayed to next year if that were the case? 

I think Amanda's fellas twitter post wipes out that theory 

11 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

What is complicated about an out of court settlement?  I mean its either, "OK we'll let it go through", or, "no we won't".  Unless I'm totally missing something.