Newcastle Utd v Aston Villa - 24/06/2020 @ 18.00pm (live on BT Sport/BeOutQ)

Magpie

Is there any way of watching this legally in the UK, without paying BT £25 for a full month?

From what I can see they don't do 24 hour passes. Would a VPN work for any of the US based subs?

dunno if its the same in the uk but nowtv has sports extra with bt on it and you can get a daypass there

Is there any way of watching this legally in the UK, without paying BT £25 for a full month?

From what I can see they don't do 24 hour passes. Would a VPN work for any of the US based subs?

I’ve got a spare BT match pass you could register if stuck.

I'd be over the moon!  :aww:

Article by the brummie Lee Ryder :lol:

'And, though his username may not be an anagram of Infinitely Content, yes Infinitely Confident is quite closely related to Newcastle-Online's poster'

I’ve WhatsApp you it with all the details :thup:

I’ve WhatsApp you it with all the details :thup:

Very kind of you.  :aww:

Some stats for toneet:

Newcastle could equal the club's top-flight record of 5 consecutive home clean sheets

Newcastle have gone 11 home games without defeat against Aston Villa in all competitions since a 3-0 loss in April 2005 (W7, D4).

Villa have won just two of their last 33 top-flight away games, beating Norwich in October and Burnley in January (D5, L26).

Some stats for toneet:

Newcastle could equal the club's top-flight record of 5 consecutive home clean sheets

Newcastle have gone 11 home games without defeat against Aston Villa in all competitions since a 3-0 loss in April 2005 (W7, D4).

Villa have won just two of their last 33 top-flight away games, beating Norwich in October and Burnley in January (D5, L26).

All set for a 3-0 drubbing then.

Some stats for toneet:

All set for a 3-0 drubbing then.

With 2 Toon players fighting each other and getting sent off  :lol:

I think he will make quite a lot of changes tonight and I think we will struggle. Either 1-1 or a narrow defeat.

NO he won't he'll play saint maximin whether he is fit enough or not, he'll get injured and be out for the rest of the season.  He'll maybe change a centreback and bring bentaleb in and that'll be that.

He's been offered £25k apparently, and not signed it... not a great deal of sympathy from me if true.

Yep, he still could go either way.  It would be stupid to put him on anything more like 50k a week.  10k a week with a 20k starting bonus would be what I would offer him.  Then it goes up to 40k after 50 appearances and the starting bonus drops down to 5k

He's been offered £25k apparently, and not signed it... not a great deal of sympathy from me if true.

Thought it was £15K a week? If it's £25K a week that is a solid offer tbf.

Well, the rumours suggest he was offered the former by the club, and after Udinese came in, upped their offer.

Problem is "Who is telling these stories?" And then "How credible are they"...

Either way, there's a decent case for saying he's entitled to collect some cash as "backpay"

Thought it was £15K a week? If it's £25K a week that is a solid offer tbf.

Well, the rumours suggest he was offered the former by the club, and after Udinese came in, upped their offer.

Problem is "Who is telling these stories?" And then "How credible are they"...

Either way, there's a decent case for saying he's entitled to collect some cash as "backpay"

Indeed.

However should it be anywhere between 15-25, I think that's a reasonable offer given how little we have seen of him. If he was to turn it down I wouldn't be blaming the club for once.

I don't believe the issue is about money in this situation.

What's it about?

When the bright lights of Udine come calling...

Just seems mental to me for him not to want to stay at the club he's worked so hard all his life to play for. I hope it's resolved as I'd very much like to see him develop here given our potentially very exciting future.