AFC Bournemouth 1-4 Newcastle United - 01/07/2020 - post match from p18

Disco

Guest neesy111

Didn’t realise these were this bad, not even putting themselves about.

Classic ran out of ideas side from long serving manager.  No pressure, intensity etc.

You run out of words for Saint-Maximin. He could be world class in a few years, talking like, elite.

He’s pretty much world class now! There are so few players like him in the game.

He’s tearing up the PL in his first season, playing for a shit manager and a mid table team. He could play right at the top now, no problem.

I agree, just playing it safe  :lol: I personally think he’s already one of the best wingers in the league. I can’t name 5-10 better, that’s for sure.

Just think a few more years onto his development and he will be amongst the world’s top wingers.

Some canny one touch stuff being played in the middle of the park. Bentaleb & Shelvey busy with the latter spraying a few canny long balls. Plenty of closing down & hard graft.

Look forward to us shooting ourselves in the foot second half and letting them back into it.

Manquillo definitely looks a lot more competent nowadays. I've had him down as one of our worst players pretty much all of his time with us, but that's certainly changed now. I can't recall being specifically frustrated with him this season.