In the light of the failed takeover- are you going back to games, in the future

Big Geordie

What load of entitled bleeding heart gloryhunting wankers there are on this forum. At what point are you lot Newcastle supporters rather then Ashley haters? You've morphed into the latter but still think somehow you're part of the former.

'I haven't been since 1972 / 1986 / 1993, 2012 etc, I prefer rugby, going to Ald, watching paint dry, non-League, I can't bear to watch at all.

Why are you lot still actually on a forum which is supposed to be about supporting Newcastle? You hate everything about it. When did there become box ticking criteria for supporting a club? I'm not going back until the club looks like this, the owner looks like this, the manager looks like this etc etc, trying to out do each other on who can be the most hurt, the least caring like a load of petulant kids. What a load of shite.

The less people like you lot at the match the better. Nee wonder fans of other clubs think we're arseholes.

Fuck the lot of you.

:lol: The irony of you calling people kids with that cry baby post.

The club is going nowhere and has zero ambition, it doesn't want to compete for trophies and it as far as the league goes, True Geordie said it, we get relegated and come back up to just wait to be relegated again. We're probably the only club in the Premier League that behaves like it doesn't want to be play football. The owner wants the cash from being in the PL but if he could get away with losing every game and not being relegated we'd have a load of Sports Direct workers getting tanked week in week out for minimum wage. Can you not see the fucking state the clubs in and you're on here giving it the big one to fans who have just had enough? Bet you can't wait to get back in to watch the dogshit football Bruce throws out every home game.

What load of entitled bleeding heart gloryhunting wankers there are on this forum. At what point are you lot Newcastle supporters rather then Ashley haters? You've morphed into the latter but still think somehow you're part of the former.

'I haven't been since 1972 / 1986 / 1993, 2012 etc, I prefer rugby, going to Ald, watching paint dry, non-League, I can't bear to watch at all.

Why are you lot still actually on a forum which is supposed to be about supporting Newcastle? You hate everything about it. When did there become box ticking criteria for supporting a club? I'm not going back until the club looks like this, the owner looks like this, the manager looks like this etc etc, trying to out do each other on who can be the most hurt, the least caring like a load of petulant kids. What a load of shite.

The less people like you lot at the match the better. Nee wonder fans of other clubs think we're arseholes.

Fuck the lot of you.

Enjoy suckling on that Ashley Teet.

Fuck the lot of you.

Here's a 'superfan' in action, bet you any money you turn up at St James every week, chant "you fat cockney bastard", "we hate Sunderland"  in your new replica shirt, then sit in silence for the rest of the match, before finally booing the players off when we lose  :lol:

Same fan who probably scoffs at any of the boycotts or protests

Nee wonder other fanbases think we're a joke, because there's tits like you who swallow the 'support the team, not the regime' narrative, blinded to the wider picture of gross neglect of Newcastle United as a sporting and social institution

Liverpool (under Hicks and Gillett), Rangers and Blackpool will be mighty relieved their fanbases aren't filled with fools like you, otherwise they'd all still be fucked

Fuck the lot of you.

SAPORT THA TEEM!

Fuck the lot of you.

Here's a 'superfan' in action, bet you any money you turn up at St James every week, chant "you fat cockney bastard", "we hate Sunderland"  in your new replica shirt, then sit in silence for the rest of the match, before finally booing the players off when we lose  :lol:

Nee wonder other fanbases think we're a joke, because there's tits like you who swallow the 'support the team, not the regime' narrative, blinded to the wider picture of gross neglect of Newcastle United as a sporting and social institution

Liverpool (under Hicks and Gillett), Rangers and Blackpool will be mighty relieved their fanbases aren't filled with fools like you, otherwise they'd all still be fucked

Don’t forget singing ‘We’re shit and we’re sick of it’ of course.

Thing is, if we were shit but at least trying as a club I’d be there in a flash, whether that was 16th in the Premier League or 9th in League 1. Why people go to a club where there’s an owner who treats them like numpties and actively doesn’t try, is beyond me.

Mind you it's hardly news to us that there are a significant portion of the fanbase - probably the majority, in fact - that don't actually care about the club being better than it currently is. Don't care about it representing more than just eleven men kicking a pig's bladder around a field. Slap the crest and the stripes on whatever object/individual it may be - and that's that. No further questions. Newcastle till I die. Here's my hundreds of pounds. Totally blind and totally stubborn to the suggestion that the club in its true sense doesn't actually exist any more.

Thing is, if we were shit but at least trying as a club I’d be there in a flash, whether that was 16th in the Premier League or 9th in League 1. Why people go to a club where there’s an owner who treats them like numpties and actively doesn’t try, is beyond me.

Gloryhunter!

Fuck the lot of you.

Don’t forget singing ‘We’re shit and we’re sick of it’ of course.

57d8af3a-8d87-44b3-9807-556053f9f710-620x372.jpeg?width=1200&height=630&quality=85&auto=format&fit=crop&overlay-align=bottom%2Cleft&overlay-width=100p&overlay-base64=L2ltZy9zdGF0aWMvb3ZlcmxheXMvdGctZGVmYXVsdC5wbmc&s=5556534a41b6895b91b888be44d44e7b

Mind you it's hardly news to us that there are a significant portion of the fanbase - probably the majority, in fact - that don't actually care about the club being better than it currently is. Don't care about it representing more than just eleven men kicking a pig's bladder around a field. Slap the crest and the stripes on whatever object/individual it may be - and that's that. No further questions. Newcastle till I die. Here's my hundreds of pounds. Totally blind and totally stubborn to the suggestion that the club in its true sense doesn't actually exist any more.

A fair few matchgoers haven’t got the foggiest idea what’s going on at the club from full-time of one match to Kick-off at the next. That’s fair enough, their choice, but it’s daft prats like 2Ameobis who think they’re a superfan and have a go at people who’ve boycotted that narks me. Hope he enjoys the summer of loan signings and new season of Bruceball, he deserves it.

Fuck the lot of you.

Get it right up ye

Even his username pisses me off and I’m one of the most passive people going.

His username has wound me up more than his post.

:lol:

I love how you’ve probably sat and stewed over that for 3 minutes inbetween posts. Tutting to yourself uncontrollably. I’m genuinely howling at how angry you are over that Chris :lol:

I love how you’ve probably sat and stewed over that for 3 minutes inbetween posts. Tutting to yourself uncontrollably. I’m genuinely howling at how angry you are over that Chris :lol:

I’ll calm down shortly.

Guest reefatoon

He’s one of those true hard as nails supporters. Massive rock hard radgie that just says it as he sees it. He’s fucking mint.

He’s one of those true hard as nails supporters. Massive rock hard radgie that just says it as he sees it. He’s fucking mint.

Thinks people enjoy being alcoholics too. Legend.

Probably wears £200 Stone Island jackets and offers people outside for a fight for booing at the ground.

I’ll calm down shortly.

But it does sum up the Ashleylytes. Two players who’ve epitomised the Ashley era. One who stole a living and one who was keeping Ben Arfa out of the side towards the end. No wonder he loves them.