Jeff Hendrick (on loan at Sheffield Wednesday)

gdm

7 hours ago, Skeletor said:

So I guess the phrase "you can't polish a turd" is true. Or you can't sell a turd. Something like that.

You can't polish a turd, but you can loan one out.

Edited by CPL

Honestly, I don't really get the hate for this guy. He's one of the mediocre players we were signing under Ashley and spineless Bruce. I resent them for that, not him for coming. He was mediocre as expected, don't recall him being a dick or unprofessional or anything. I'd image he'll do a job at a lower level championship club.

Edited by Superior Acuña

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Wikipedia - "Hendrick is known for being very hard-working, tactically aware and for his ability to pass the ball successfully"

:serious:  Did he write that himself?

1 minute ago, duo said:

Wikipedia - "Hendrick is known for being very hard-working, tactically aware and for his ability to pass the ball successfully"

:serious:  Did he write that himself?

Joelinton's replacement was with us all along.

On 16/08/2020 at 16:36, mrmojorisin75 said:

He'll still be here Colback-style in 4 years time cause when Bruce eventually gets jettisoned we'll not be able to get him off the books.

Still he'll be good for the champo.

This aged very well indeed. 

Was painfully obvious with his inflated wages due to being a free transfer there would be no way we'd be able to shift him later on unless we were prepared to let him go for free & pay for a substantial part of his wages for the duration of his current contract with us. Same as Colback and Fraser.

Hendrick will be gone this summer, and Fraser next summer. When they are gone, we're going to be fully clear of the Ashley stink within the club.

16 hours ago, duo said:

He must feel pretty shit like, completely fucking up two clubs potential progression. Thing is though, after he eventually gets released he wont be able to make anywhere near the money he'll be on atm so I get why he won't just negotiate a mutual termination. Bit shit all round with this. 

I did get flashbacks to Benito Carbone with those pictures on that link though. Just the hair like, not the ability.

2 minutes ago, Stal said:

He must feel pretty shit like, completely fucking up two clubs potential progression. Thing is though, after he eventually gets released he wont be able to make anywhere near the money he'll be on atm so I get why he won't just negotiate a mutual termination. Bit shit all round with this. 

I did get flashbacks to Benito Carbone with those pictures on that link though. Just the hair like, not the ability.

On 16/08/2020 at 04:18, gdm said:

Oh joy.

Sigh

On 16/08/2020 at 04:23, mrmojorisin75 said:

Fucking disgusting.

On 16/08/2020 at 04:23, Ketsbaia said:

Can't think of a shoulder shrug big enough to sum up my feelings on this.

On 16/08/2020 at 04:30, Disco said:

Signing 28 year olds on 4 year deals after making a massive song and dance about not doing it under a proper manager. Grim.

You’d have to imagine he’s had assurances of a decent amount of football too, otherwise why leave Burnley?

On 16/08/2020 at 04:30, NE27 said:

It's hilariously bad how underwhelming anything nufc feels now.

Good luck to the lad I suppose, gonna be a miserable place to play football.