Jeff Hendrick (on loan at Sheffield Wednesday)

gdm

24 minutes ago, Sean said:

He's probably the only deadwood that contributed absolutely fuck all, so he's the only one I'll not have the slightest bit of respect for. Glad this waste of space has finally fucked off.

He did score 3 goals for us tbf. Certainly not good enough but "absolutely fuck all" is a tad harsh 

He was hiding as much as possible and always seemed to take up positions where he could not receive the ball. He was the perfect image of a nothing player. But then again, as we have seen with the likes of Joelinton, Kraft  & Fraser, the impact of Bruce on any player should not be underestimated. Well, he did score 3 goals, that is something i guess.  One more cheap and pointless signing from the old regime. Good luck to him.

I don't think there was any excitement when he joined.

On page 10 of this thread you had Mick MacCarthy giving him a glowing recommendation.

But I seemed to remember he actually played pretty well in his first match and I remember thinking we might have a decent player after all.

In fact, looking back, you can see that reaction here from page 12.

Unfortunately, he then carried on playing and ruined all his good work.

1 hour ago, samptime29 said:

He did score 3 goals for us tbf. Certainly not good enough but "absolutely fuck all" is a tad harsh 

Can't even remember as I didn't give much of a shit about the club at that point.

Still did fuck all, 3 goals hardly changes that.

1 hour ago, samptime29 said:

And they were worth a grand total of 0 points.

Guest reefatoon

That's it he has scored, job done. He can rest up for the rest of the season now, like he did for us.

Edited by reefatoon

21 minutes ago, LFEE said:

That Reading Kit is absolutely minging. Random sponsors spackled on the shorts and in between the hoops. Fucking hell. :lol: 

Edited by The Bonk

• 6 months later...