Callum Wilson

Strawberry

1 hour ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

https://x.com/CallumWilson/status/1750598145602408676?s=20

Anyone decifer the message? 

He’s in Dubai (skyline image). He’s been offered something seemingly sun dazzlingly wonderful, but he is happy with his Tyneside moonshine (… I was doing so well unless the last phrase). 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

1 hour ago, RodneyCisse said:

Means nout but he’s legit just finally got his house sorted and family up here.

He signed in 2020, you saying it's taken him four years to do that?

5 minutes ago, Izakaya said:

He signed in 2020, you saying it's taken him four years to do that?

His kids have been going to school up here for a while now…his lad plays for the school team. 

Would be gutted to lose Wilson but this is probably the last window he has any significant value and he’s proven this season that his fitness just can’t be relied on. 

7 hours ago, Jordan said:

Would be gutted to lose Wilson but this is probably the last window he has any significant value and he’s proven this season that his fitness just can’t be relied on. 

If we can maximise his price this window I would definitely sell him, everytime he sprints I'm just waiting for him pulling up and his injuries will only get worse, I think Howe bought Isac to share the load to reduce his time out but even that hasn't worked.

13 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

It doesn't matter if they’re gay. One in 10 are.

Seems quite high. 

Half of all people are women, didn't see many tits in the showers though. 

3 hours ago, Ben said:

If we can maximise his price this window I would definitely sell him, everytime he sprints I'm just waiting for him pulling up and his injuries will only get worse, I think Howe bought Isac to share the load to reduce his time out but even that hasn't worked.

The weird thing is he very rarely comes off looking injured, its always seems to be in between games that he seems to fall foul of the twangs and pulls

See the “should be back for Villa” isn’t going in the “lucky to make it back by Forest” direction.

10 separate hamstring and calf strains. He’s about as limber as a concrete post. 65 games missed so far.

IMG_5385.thumb.png.d28dd625cd6898e3c00a8428d9c349c4.png