Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Guest neesy111

The 2 arsenal fans I know want to stick with Arteta.  They know he's a rookie manager so will be making mistakes, squad needs flushing out still.

Arsenal fans had every right to want Wenger out, after years of stagnation. They don't have any say in who the replacement will be.

After the way he turned the club round and the success he brought them he deserved more respect than the classless way he was treated in his last year.

Pretty much this. Wanting a change ok. Going in and in for years and getting more bitter and aggressive about it in the way that they did wasn’t.

I found the lengths many of the fans went to bizarre, though when you feel like you’re continuously stagnating over a few years and the manager is unwilling to budge, I can understand them getting tireless.

I think Arteta may well be a fine manager in time, but he looks devoid of ideas currently and four home defeats in a row is pretty concerning. That said his squad is shocking and the likes of Xhaka and Pepe really haven’t helped him out.

Also what is Xhaka supposed to be good at? Still trying to work this out.

I'm 45 and this is the worst Arsenal team I have seen in my lifetime

The 94/95 team when they had the likes of Linighan, Morrow, Kiwomya, Selley, McGoldrick, Hartson, Hillier & Dickov just before Bergkamp came along was pretty rotten, like.

1982-83 team, finished 10th, think it's one of the teams Nick Hornby hates in Fever Pitch.

Arsenal and Man U fans after life with a manager that steered them to greatness. Wonderful.  :lol:

ARSENE OOT

MOYES OOT

VAN GAAL OOT

JOSE OOT

Particularly Manchester United as I feel at times they’ve been quite lecturing on giving managers time when we’ve had some utter dross at our club.

Arsenal and Man U fans after life with a manager that steered them to greatness. Wonderful.  :lol:

ARSENE OOT

MOYES OOT

VAN GAAL OOT

JOSE OOT

Particularly Manchester United as I feel at times they’ve been quite lecturing on giving managers time when we’ve had some utter dross at our club.

Yet we get abuse for wanting to stick by Ole? :lol:

Moyes definitely didn't get enough time, but he wasn't fit for the job regardless. Fans weren't that happy with LvG but a huge portion of fans didn't want him sacked for Jose.

Very few want Ole out.

ARSENE OOT

MOYES OOT

VAN GAAL OOT

JOSE OOT

Moyes definitely didn't get enough time, but he wasn't fit for the job regardless. Fans weren't that happy with LvG but a huge portion of fans didn't want him sacked for Jose.

Very few want Ole out.

We certainly don't.

ARSENE OOT

MOYES OOT

VAN GAAL OOT

JOSE OOT

Very few want Ole out.

We certainly don't.

Don't really understand this either. It should be irrelevant to you.

ARSENE OOT

MOYES OOT

VAN GAAL OOT

JOSE OOT

Very few want Ole out.

We certainly don't.

Yeah, you're on such a different level to us. Why on earth should we be concerned about a team in the same league eh? Stupid me, I'll just concentrate on Barrow and Hathersage FC.

ARSENE OOT

MOYES OOT

VAN GAAL OOT

JOSE OOT

Very few want Ole out.

We certainly don't.

Says the Man Utd fan on a Newcastle United forum.

Hankook Draw:

Wolfsberger-Spurs

Dynamo-Brugge

Sociedad-Man Utd

Benfica-Arsenal

Crvena Zvezda-AC Milan

Antwerp-Rangers

Slavia-Leicester

Salzburg-Villarreal

Braga-Roma

Krasnodar-Dinamo

Young Boys-Leverkusen