Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

2 wins out of 12 for them. 1 of them a last minute pen and the other a Steve Bruce disasterclass.

Arsenal?

Nah, Brighton.

Ah, they've not won a game through a last min pen

They haven't, my mistake, just misremembered the stoppage time penalty fiasco in their other win at Villa.

I'm 45 and this is the worst Arsenal team I have seen in my lifetime

The 94/95 team when they had the likes of Linighan, Morrow, Kiwomya, Selley, McGoldrick, Hartson, Hillier & Dickov just before Bergkamp came along was pretty rotten, like.

They still had Seaman, Bould, Keown, Dixon, Winterburn, Adams, Merson and Wright. They have some technically good players now, but they lack a solid, reliable spine in the team to get the best out of their flair players. Back then it was the other way around. It's obviously easier to turn things around if you have a good foundation so no matter if it's Arteta or anyone else it will be a hell of a job. Dare I say impossible within the time board and fans will expect?

Arsenal fans had every right to want Wenger out, after years of stagnation. They don't have any say in who the replacement will be.

After the way he turned the club round and the success he brought them he deserved more respect than the classless way he was treated in his last year.

Yeah, was like us with Sir Bobby in the end. Was more the timing and replacement that were wrong.

SBR wasn’t hounded out though, despite what the media believed.

Most people did think he should have been moved upstairs in the summer, and Shepard probably thought so too, but was too scared to make that decision until we got off to a poor start.

We should have actually thought about who to bring in though, Souness was not the answer and was on the verge of being binned by Blackburn at the time.

Arsenal fans had every right to want Wenger out, after years of stagnation. They don't have any say in who the replacement will be.

After the way he turned the club round and the success he brought them he deserved more respect than the classless way he was treated in his last year.

Pretty much this. Wanting a change ok. Going in and in for years and getting more bitter and aggressive about it in the way that they did wasn’t.

Guest neesy111

They finished 5th the season before he joined, wasn't like they were bottom.

It would be interesting to hear who the Arsenal fans would want.

Poch isn’t going there with his Spurs connection and the possibility of the Real Madrid job coming up soon.

I can’t see them taking kindly to Allegra’s football, same for Rafa.

Who is going to be an option for them?