Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

More and more Sherwood is simply the mouthy opinionated gobshite cunt in the pub you need to move away from in order to enjoy your afternoon whilst the match is on. The one you'd rather have a shitter view of the game at a different table just so you don't have to listen the fucker. Got nothing to say and says it too loudly.

More and more Sherwood is simply the mouthy opinionated gobshite cunt in the pub you need to move away from in order to enjoy your afternoon whilst the match is on. The one you'd rather have a shitter view of the game at a different table just so you don't have to listen the fucker. Got nothing to say and says it too loudly.

He always reminds me of Dawn's boyfriend Lee from The Office

Good shout tbh :thup:

Good shout tbh :thup:

Oh yes. That's him  :thup:

Spot on  :lol: :lol: :lol:

He’ll get his milkers out for a tenner