Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Not a great spectacle but you could see what West Brom were trying to do. They were disciplined, organised and you could see they'd been told how to execute it. That's why fat Sam is head and shoulders above this gormless cunt. They're both utter shithouses but one can organise a football team whereas the other couldn't organise his sock drawer.

Not a great spectacle but you could see what West Brom were trying to do. They were disciplined, organised and you could see they'd been told how to execute it. That's why fat Sam is head and shoulders above this gormless cunt. They're both utter shithouses but one can organise a football team whereas the other couldn't organise his sock drawer.

Spot on

Guest neesy111

:thup:

That's twice WBA have got a point away at one of the best 2 teams (under 2 managers!) and yet we'll still be told it's impossible by Bruce.

Instant impact too. Should put paid to his "can't change things overnight" bollocks. Needs amending to "HE can't change things overnight". Better managers seem to be able to do it but this cunt has been here 18 months and he's still bitching about his inadequacies, lying cunt.

West Brom manager Sam Allardyce:

"I can easily do what Klopp is doing at Liverpool with some of the most expensive players. But he cannot do with these West Brom players what I did today."

Love it.  [emoji38]

Jesus, is he still saying that [emoji38]

He was saying that at Bolton then came here to play hoofball to Owen and Martins.

West Brom manager Sam Allardyce:

"I can easily do what Klopp is doing at Liverpool with some of the most expensive players. But he cannot do with these West Brom players what I did today."

Love it.  :lol:

Have some self respect.