Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Not sure where to put this, but I just read an interview where I found out that Haaland's all-time favourite player is... Michu :lol: He's even copied the arm on ear celebration from him.

Haaland seems like a really weird bloke like :lol:

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink has turned Burton around brilliantly, 0-3 at Crewe to go with their great run.

Didn’t like him as a player at all but seems a good guy when he’s punditing and chatting about football so pleased to see it.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink has turned Burton around brilliantly, 0-3 at Crewe to go with their great run.

Didn’t like him as a player at all but seems a good guy when he’s punditing and chatting about football so pleased to see it.

Still angry about that handball goal for Boro

Still angry about that handball goal for Boro

Aye, still fuming here  :lol:

He does seem a good fit at Burton, did so well with them last time.

Why are both score shows so f***ing s***? Painful.

I used to like the BT one but the Scottish guy they have presenting it boils my piss. Found him insufferable since he hounded Hazard to comment on his future at the end of a cup final and everyone was patting him on the back for it. Weasel.