Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

It’s stupid to apologise anyway. It’s sport, there will be swearing.

Agree. It just draws more attention to it, but don't think I've heard a commentator call a player out repeatedly by name to this extent. Hoping for a bit more diversity in the vocabulary second half - there's so many good swears he hasn't touched, and he's used fuck as noun, verb, adjective and adverb already.

Lennon surely gonna get sacked

8-2 over two games against Sparta Prague :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Rangers the far better team and better run club now despite being three leagues below 8 years ago. Celtic’s turn to be Scotlands laughing stock again. How quickly things change in football, we should keep that in mind when taking the piss out of the mackems, especially in an Ashley era.

And Rangers the far better team and better run club now despite being three leagues below 8 years ago. Celtic’s turn to be Scotlands laughing stock again. How quickly things change in football, we should keep that in mind when taking the p*ss out of the mackems, especially in an Ashley era.

Bit early to say Rangers are a better run club like

And Rangers the far better team and better run club now despite being three leagues below 8 years ago. Celtic’s turn to be Scotlands laughing stock again. How quickly things change in football, we should keep that in mind when taking the p*ss out of the mackems, especially in an Ashley era.

Bit early to say Rangers are a better run club like

Perhpas, but I am looking at Celtic’s board and they don’t seem anywhere near as committed as Rangers. Rangers board have broken the bank to sign the likes of Kent, while Celtic’s have sold all their best players (last summer the one exception) and not really replaced them.

Celtic chose to stand still and now Rangers appear to be racing past them; they are so much better this year.

Guest neesy111

Minamino plays like a competition winner

I’ve never seen him play well, I don’t get why he’s at liverpool.

Cheap squad filler.