Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Can you be cut adrift when you aren't even in the relegation zone

This.

Quartet of total shite at the bottom.

This is the thing.

And out of the 4 of them Fulham look the most threatening going forward and will get goals to mitigate their poor defending at times at least.

This.

This is the thing.

And out of the 4 of them Fulham look the most threatening going forward and will get goals to mitigate their poor defending at times at least.

They will be cut adrift with 3 other teams, in all honesty you can’t say that they will be the 1 out of them all to survive. If Burnley’s takeover happens then they could have a decent January transfer window, people have said that WBA haven’t performed as badly as their results say, and Sheffield United still have a couple of decent players who could drag them over the line.

This.

This is the thing.

They will be cut adrift with 3 other teams, in all honesty you can’t say that they will be the 1 out of them all to survive. If Burnley’s takeover happens then they could have a decent January transfer window, people have said that WBA haven’t performed as badly as their results say, and Sheffield United still have a couple of decent players who could drag them over the line.

I hear you man.

I just think a lot of the players that could really make a difference for Fulham came in later in the window, and as they settle in and Mitrovic gets in a bit of form, I like their chances.

We'll see how it plays out.

Willian has been a poor signing so far I think

Loads on here like him a lot, but I've always thought he ultimately doesn't get enough goals and assists.

Works hard, gets around the pitch and takes people on, but it doesn't really produce enough in the end, despite him playing in some good teams.