Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Bitton with possibly the most brainless thing I've seen

It was stupid, I’m not sure the CB was going to get there, but he can’t do what he did.

Problem is the way he panicks to bring him down. Its so blatant you're admitting to the ref you think its a clear goalscoring opportunity. If he just trips him it doesn't look to bad.

I can't stop laughing every time I see the league table and Rangers so far ahead of Celtic. To let your fierce rivals get that far ahead of you after they were virtually idle for over five years and languished in the lower leagues for four; that takes a laughable level of incompetence from top to bottom. Also hilarious how they won’t sack Lennon because he’s a ‘Celtic man’ :lol:

I can't stop laughing every time I see the league table and Rangers so far ahead of Celtic. To let your fierce rivals get that far ahead of you after they were virtually idle for over five years and languished in the lower leagues for four; that takes a laughable level of incompetence from top to bottom. Also hilarious how they won’t sack Lennon because he’s a ‘Celtic man’ :lol:

the one opportunity for 10 leagues in a row and eternal bragging rights and they decide nah this is fine

Guest neesy111

Don't agree with most of this, all eras end at some stage.