Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Happy for WBA to sink witout a trace now after sacking Bilic and hiring Allardyce

Same. I'd be delighted.

Looking at the table they were hardly cut adrift either.

No idea what they were thinking bringing Allardyce in.

How've Celtic won the quadruple treble when there's only been one cup this season? They throwing in this league cup with last season's cups as a calendar year treble? I'm not having that.

The won the Scottish FA Cup from last year today, not the League Cup from this year.

How've Celtic won the quadruple treble when there's only been one cup this season? They throwing in this league cup with last season's cups as a calendar year treble? I'm not having that.

The won the Scottish FA Cup from last year today, not the League Cup from this year.

Ah I see.

It's grim seeing how far Villa were behind us to where both our clubs are now.

They backed their manager who got them promoted/ kept them up and kept their best players and now they've got a really solid team

Grealish? Sound enough imo

:lol: He dives every single game. There was fuck all contact for the pen, he could more than easily have stayed up, but, as fucking always, down he goes. He's a disgrace.

Don’t blame him this time given Livermore tried to take his leg off earlier in the game to win favour with Allardyce.