Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Foden and Grealish in midfield, England future looking bright

Foden is ten times the player Grealish is mind.

Would try and get a 4231 formation with Sterling, Foden and Grealish behind Kane if I was Southgate.

Foden is ten times the player Grealish is mind.

Would try and get a 4231 formation with Sterling, Foden and Grealish behind Kane if I was Southgate.

Pretty much my preferred set up aswell - mad that there’s Rashford, Sancho, Maddison, Barnes, Mount and even Greenwood, Saka, Smith-Rowe, Hudson-Odoi, Musiala (if he chooses England) coming through

Such a shame that we don’t have a top class CB and DM to complete the team

Can;t think of many times that Sheff Utd have been battered this season, just been on the wrong side of some close scorelines. Unlike WBA

Yeah, last couple of months they've definitely deserved more out of games, run most teams close. Just being shown up for a total lack of quality.

Can't wait to see Mount, Henderson and Rice start as we labour to a 0-0 draw with the jocks.

I’d have Rice in a sitting midfield role with Grealish & Foden ahead of him, Sterling & Sancho either side of Kane.

I think we’ve got the best squad in Europe after France at the moment.

Pickford

Alexander-Arnold

Chilwell

Maguire

Stones

Rice

Grealish

Foden

Sancho

Sterling

Kane

Good God.  It's no wonder we win f@ck all.

Apart from against 2-3 teams we’re going to have about 60-70% possession against everyone. Every player there including the keeper is class on the ball. Might be the odd game where one of the 4 forward thinking midfielders makes way for Henderson for instance but I reckon that team is quality.