Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

I haven’t watched Barca in a year or two. When did Messi stop going past people with the ball?

He's in his mid 30s like :lol:

Overall I think Barca did pretty well tonight. Lots of good young players and I thought De Jong was superb in the middle of the back 3

How did Barca PSG turn into shit house games. Its so stupid how the all roll around but its also hilarious.

Barca, PSG, Real etc etc.

I haven’t watched Barca in a year or two. When did Messi stop going past people with the ball?

Overall I think Barca did pretty well tonight. Lots of good young players and I thought De Jong was superb in the middle of the back 3

I thought they were excellent and might have gone through if Dembele had of finished one of his numerous chances not to mention the pen miss!

Dest is superb - going to be unbelievable!

He did it on a few occasions as well. Was brilliant last night, penalty miss aside. His passing is ridiculous

The goat back at it, I see

He would need to be, as he was the worst player on the pitch in the big game last week. ;)

Funny enough De Bruyne and Fernandes have scored 4 goals and 3 assists between them against Southampton this season. :lol: (2G, 2A for Bruno). Against us and City Southampton have conceded 18 goals. :lol:

Will be a very interesting summer for Barca - wonder how far they can stretch their transfer business

Depending on finances I wonder if they can offload Umtiti, Pjanic, Coutinho, Braithwaite (and Pique) and bring in E Garcia, Alaba, Wijnaldum and Depay (and A Callardo, Oriel Busquets from the B Team) - that will be some business

Then in the summer of 2022 go for Haaland

If Man Utd can find the money and it's a straight choice between Man Utd and Man City for him, I have not one doubt he'll go for the team led by OGS. Guy fucking worships him. Even his father has said it'll likely be Man Utd even if he himself dislikes the team.

He said to TV2 last year: "It would be great if he could play for Man Utd as he has a dream of playing the PL in his career, and if that could be for a team led by OGS that would be even greater. I have a relaxed relationship towards that, (disliking Man Utd) you have to separate work from leisure."

Leeds fan as well isn't he? Not that it always makes a difference but why would arguably the hottest prospect in world football sign up to try and challenge Leicester?

I thought he supported City, could be wrong but yeah I agree with the rest

Both Erling and Alf-Inge are Leeds fans. Erling's born in Leeds and everything. When asked what his dream career achievement would be, his answer was: "The dream is to win the Premier League with Leeds."

Is this a bit how Joshua King was definitely, 100% signing for Man U last summer?

Nope, but that would've happened had Bournemouth not changed the goalposts when it came to their asking price. They did that in Jan 2020 as well, ended with King sacking his agent at the time but clearly his new one couldn't get it over the line either.

I have no idea what Haaland would eventurally choose, just that all the talking points from himself and his father has been praise for OGS and Haaland wanting to play for him again at some point in his career. That makes me believe that he'd choose them over other PL teams after him as long as they're in the CL. I don't know if he actually would, though.