Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

14 minutes ago, triggs said:

Media were a disgrace with Mick tbh. I was at his last game and we played really well and drew with Denmark and were pushing for a winner which would have qualified us for the Euros. All he got after this was grief.

We're shite but the one positive is that the kids we have brought in have played well. I maintain that Robbie Keane scoring 68 international goals for a team that almost never created chances is one of the best achievements in recent football history :lol:

tbh I'm not entirely against the idea of dragging Robbie out of retirement to play just for Ireland, can't do any worse than the current lot 

2 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Mitro's record is fucking amazing given how underwhelming he continues to be domestically.

Wonder if he could really take off and get to the next level in a different league. Wouldn't be surprised if a good Italian team took a punt on him

6 minutes ago, triggs said:

Get the sense Santos preferred when they didn't have that great players outside Ronaldo and he could be really negative

The EURO win was a blessing and a curse at the same time. Santos does not have capable hands for such a brilliant set of players, but no one will fire him.

His strategy is defending and praying.

Edited by jotenko