Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Becoming a common theme this. Southampton had their "best performance of the season" against us. As did you, apparently.

Now Man Utd are playing really well.

Going to have to sort it out quickly, a great start to the season is fast turning into an average one.

That said I'm banking on Lindelof to gift us a goal.

Becoming a common theme this. Southampton had their "best performance of the season" against us. As did you, apparently.

Going to have to sort it out quickly, a great start to the season is fast turning into an average one.

Plenty of goals in this game yet.

As soon as Holgate, Digne, Coleman, James and eventually Richarlison settle back in you'll be fine.

Those injuries have thrown you off the last few weeks that's all. You'll be more than fine.

If you had played your team today last week, you would have annihilated us.

Plenty of goals in this game yet.

Oh aye, wouldn't be shocked if we came back and won such is the lack of defending on both sides.