Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Guest neesy111
3 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Man U look dog 

Honestly think Moyes would do better with this squad than OGS.  Was handed a short straw after fergie left.

5 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Honestly think Moyes would do better with this squad than OGS.  Was handed a short straw after fergie left.

He was on a hiding to nothing there, but he’s best at a club he can mirror in his own image if that makes sense.

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

This is surely not sustainable, I mean they obvs have players who can make something out of nothing, but this can’t be a sustainable plan. May as well just get Conte in.

He’s coached Pogba before and he would get a lot out of this team. 

What have we done wrong that half that you think is bad? 

66% possession away to West Ham. Most shots on target of any team this season in a half. Hit the post. Goal we conceded was a massive deflection. 

I mean, seriously? We have played well. 

15 minutes ago, KaKa said:

This man Ronaldo is something else ... the movement to get the first shot off is exceptional.

I'm actually more impressed by the tap ins. His movement upfront is nuts.

This is it. If he scores 50 goals a year I doubt he cares they're all tap ins. 

Why doesnt every player score tap ins? Because they don't have his movement and positioning. 

6 minutes ago, Froggy said:

This is it. If he scores 50 goals a year I doubt he cares they're all tap ins. 

Why doesnt every player score tap ins? Because they don't have his movement and positioning. 

This man started off as a winger. His movement when playing upfront shouldn't be so good.

3 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

A lot of players do score tap ins. There’s nothing crazy about that movement, you see every striker make that run. There is nothing exceptional about that run. It’s a good pass but I’d expect a PL striker to make that run. 

The fact is the keeper spilled it at his feet. I’m not sure how that’s arguable really. You could make a pretty good case that all three goals he’s got in the PL should have been saved.

Come on man :lol:

I'll keep this as simple as possible and relevant to the team he's in. I know for certain Martial would have not been in the positions he's getting all these so called tap ins from.

Think his quickness off the mark and sharpness is getting him in great spots. He's making some fantastic runs. Could have easily had another two that half.

Well that’s not the argument is it though? I know he has and that’s great.  I’m saying 3 of them clear keeper errors. Whether you want to believe that is up to you but it’s objectively true. Doubt our keeper will

get another game for us, so yeah. 

I think a far post run in a second phase of play is hardly some ground breaking movement. 

Think his timing has been great. Doing a great job of staying onside on his runs.

Sure he wouldn’t, marital is an abhorrent run of form lol. What do you mean so called. Two goals were literally spilled to his feet.  Would Lukaka make those runs? Yeah. Ings? Yeah. Wilson, yeah. 

Hey man, we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one. Think the guy looks incredibly sharp. I'm happy to leave it at that. We'll see how he continues to get on I guess.