Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

Tottenham fans acting like spoilt brats, and we’re the ones with unrealistic expectations :lol: 

He’s been in charge about five minutes ffs.

Got a feeling he'll walk in a year or two back to Juve like Carlo did to Everton. 

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Leeds are absolutely relegation rivals in my opinion. Teams know if you shut Phillips down they have no Plan B.

Phillips is far too good to be shut down by most PL teams though. Bielsa and Phillips is a tactical match made in heaven.

When he’s out injured they’re fucked mind.

Edited by Smal

We must be favourites to go down, can see Leeds going on a run, Villa will pick up points. Would say its between Norwich, Burnley, Watford, Brentford and us and can see Burnley starting to put up more of a fight. Just have this feeling it's going to be a bridge too far by Xmas and December fixtures are horrible. 

Just now, HWTL said:

We must be favourites to go down, can see Leeds going on a run, Villa will pick up points. Would say its between Norwich, Burnley, Watford, Brentford and us and can see Burnley starting to put up more of a fight. Just have this feeling it's going to be a bridge too far by Xmas and December fixtures are horrible. 

Brighton will plummet, wouldn't rule out Everton getting dragged in. We are definitely in the shit and need wins. I do think we will go on a run once we get that elusive win though. Just hope its not too late by then!

1 minute ago, toontownman said:

Brighton will plummet, wouldn't rule out Everton getting dragged in. We are definitely in the shit and need wins. I do think we will go on a run once we get that elusive win though. Just hope its not too late by then!

Cant see Everton going that far down but fingers crossed, I think by yesterday game we will definitely start picking up points but as you said just hope it's not too late 

Just now, HWTL said:

Cant see Everton going that far down but fingers crossed, I think by yesterday game we will definitely start picking up points but as you said just hope it's not too late 

Aye, overly optimistic even Brighton have probably done enough. Southampton, Burnley, Norwich, Brentford and Watford with us. Maybe one of those, Brighton/Everton or even Leicester having a wobbly and getting dragged in for a minute or two!