Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

13 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

For me Sterling is one of if not the players with the highest football IQ  in the PL. Runs and movement are a class or two above everyone else out there  and no matter how many times he misses, he always wants the ball. Never hides.

If he could finish which is daft to say given his finish, he’d be one of the best players in the world. 

3 minutes ago, HTT II said:

If he could finish which is daft to say given his finish, he’d be one of the best players in the world. 

That’s his only flaw. If I was Pep, he would be doing finishing drills all day. I’ve seen him in England training sessions and when he scores, he can be very arrogant. Take that out of his game and he’s a superstar. Grealish taking his place in the early games  was lunacy. 

Edited by Astroblack

4 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

That’s his only flaw. If I was Pep, he would be doing finishing drills all day. I’ve seen him in England training sessions and when he scores, he can be very arrogant. Take that out of his game and he’s a superstar. Grealish taking his place in the early games  was lunacy. 

I don’t think, at this stage of his career, he can improve enough in that area, he’s such a smart and intelligent footballer off the ball though and for someone who can carry the ball and dribble without say the flair of ASM, he doesn’t need to because of his movement and IQ, that and he’s in a fantastic pass and move team. 

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

I don’t think, at this stage of his career, he can improve enough in that area, he’s such a smart and intelligent footballer off the ball though and for someone who can carry the ball and dribble without say the flair of ASM, he doesn’t need to because of his movement and IQ, that and he’s in a fantastic pass and move team. 

I can see that, the last thing he needs to have too much going on his mind. His natural football intelligence is his biggest asset. 

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

That Gordon playing for Everton looking like a competition winner. Can barely kick a football.

Just looked - he’s apparently a forward and has never scored a senior goal :lol: 

11 appearances on loan for Preston, 23 appearances for Everton. 34 games and no goals man.

Assuming most, if not all, were sub appearances but fuck me.

31 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

Just fluffed the most simplest of tap in finishes.

It's such a luxury playing in a good team with other good players, because such things just get overlooked when you win anyway.

Just now, Astroblack said:

Everton are such a short sighted club. Spanking £60 mil on Iwobi and Walcott is madness. That money could have been used so much better. 

It’s madness.

Same with the recruitment for teams like Arsenal.

I’m horrific at football and my knowledge is probably average in comparison to others, but fucking hell I could find better players than what they’ve signed in recent years.

Just now, KaKa said:

Just fluffed the most simplest of tap in finishes.

It's such a luxury playing in a good team with other good players, because such things just get overlooked when you win anyway.

I’ve seen him do it before. He’s one of one and tries to be too cute instead of just burying it. Still would have him starting every game for club and country.