Leeds United 5-2 Newcastle United - 16/12/2020 - Postmatch reaction from page 18

Disco

Joelinton's physical presence was causing their two centre halves a few problems. It wasn't the finest example of holding the ball up you'll ever see but he was doing a decent job. Any pressure we could put on them completely evaporated when Buttery Steve sent Gayle on instead.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha fuckin ha!

Give it a rest man, we know what you think. Well done.

I was all for fetching Gayle and Almiron on. We were getting battered. Then we just continued to get battered with them on.

Almiron yeah, not sure about Gayle. And we desperately needed to get Longstaff off.

Would've had Almiron on for Hendrick. Don't think Gayle needed to be sent on whatsoever.

I just think Bruce was revelling in his genius of the last game where he just kept sending attackers on. Decided to just repeat and it would work.

He always does this sort of thing because that's the extent of his footballing intellect, the fat mess.

Still according to him it's insulting to call him a crap manager.

:lol: Exactly this. "It worked last time, it'll work again"

Well quite frankly, as people know on here I will certainly not give it a rest.  Your point about Joelinton couldn't be anymore wrong.  I can only surmise that you have not played a game of football in your life.

Joelinton's physical presence was causing their two centre halves a few problems. It wasn't the finest example of holding the ball up you'll ever see but he was doing a decent job. Any pressure we could put on them completely evaporated when Buttery Steve sent Gayle on instead.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha fuckin ha!

Give it a rest man, we know what you think. Well done.

I was all for fetching Gayle and Almiron on. We were getting battered. Then we just continued to get battered with them on.

Almiron yeah, not sure about Gayle. And we desperately needed to get Longstaff off.

Would've had Almiron on for Hendrick. Don't think Gayle needed to be sent on whatsoever.

I just think Bruce was revelling in his genius of the last game where he just kept sending attackers on. Decided to just repeat and it would work.

He always does this sort of thing because that's the extent of his footballing intellect, the fat mess.

Still according to him it's insulting to call him a crap manager.

:lol: Exactly this. "It worked last time, it'll work again"

Well quite frankly, as people know on here I will certainly not give it a rest.  Your point about Joelinton couldn't be anymore wrong.  I can only surmise that you have not played a game of football in your life.

Nah, I haven't. I was born without legs.

One of the few “true” results we’ve had under this dinosaur. In reality there should have been  more hammerings of this type based on the number of chances other teams always create against us.

I agree not saying he was brilliant but I thought he did OK was helping control Phillips and making an impact.  In the second half he played a ball into Wilson in the box who was weak and lost possession.  If that was the other way round joelinton would be getting slaughtered.  The issue is the manager team is too deep no pressure on the ball massive gaps between midfield and forwards.  Then the midfield is poor I know he scored but hendrick is awful, murphy isn't a right back, Emily isn't a footballer and bruce has turned Lewis from a good attacking full back into a coward.  Spam face needs to fuck right off

Guest neesy111

31% possession against a team who were in the Championship 6 months ago..Commentator said at half time that Leeds had 12 shots in the 1st half

Remember it's work in progress.