Elliot Anderson (now playing for Nottingham Forest)

joeyt

2 hours ago, Teasy said:

Anderson has no value on our books, £35m can conservatively allow for £100m+ of spending in PSR terms this season.  Great deal for us.

I’m no Rachel Riley but if we get rid of longstaff as well then that’s like a billion pounds we have to spend

I don't know about other but seeking Chelsea sign Dewsbury-Hall from Leicester for £30million and seeing us get an extra £5million for Elliot, seems we have got the better deal here.

Both are potentially great players in the near future, but I didn't expect us to get that amount for Anderson and Dewsbury-Hall.tp go for that low an amount.

Edited by nufcjb

23 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

I don't know about other but seeking Chelsea sign Dewsbury-Hall from Leicester for £30million and seeing us get an extra £5million for Elliot, seems we have got the better deal here.

Both are potentially great players in the near future, but I didn't expect us to get that amount for Anderson and Dewsbury-Hall.tp go for that low an amount.

Dewsbury-Hall is 26 this year. Hes not so young in football terms. 

21 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

I think I'd rather pay 30m for KDH as well, but he's not as young as you think. I thought he was like 18 or 19 when he was breaking through at Leicester 2 or 3 years ago, but he'll be 26 a couple of weeks into the new season, so Elliot has over 4 years on him. Forest could sell Anderson in 4 years time, and he'd still be younger than what KDH is now, so there is far more resale value on him. This is possibly KDHs last big move.

It's definitely a sad one and credit to him tbf for having an impact on people in such a short space of time. Like Disco said he deserved a goal and its sad he's leaving his boyhood club without having scored a senior goal at home and having that feeling. 

He's a tidy player and definitely has the potential to be very good. Hopefully this move means he gets the game time and responsibility to develop and become mint so we have a Geordie playing in the England team again. Fuck it, buy him back in a couple of years for 100m when he's that good.