Elliot Anderson

joeyt

Guest HTT II

I have to admit that montage of Billy posted earlier was a good watch, I know the level isn’t the PL/Championship, and on that montage alone it looks like he’s a level or two above that standard, but you can’t beat actually playing regularly regardless of the level and if you have something about you, you will step up and he clearly has ability, the next step is does he have the attitude, aptitude and the desire to do so. I think that is so important and equal and if not more needed than mere ability alone. I do hope yous go up and we are not desperate for him to rejoin so I’d be happy if he continued his journey with you guys a level up. It’s easy to say loan him to a Championship club or bring him back, again, it’s game time these boys need and if you’re good enough you’re gonna be good enough. If I was him, I’d rather play week in week out for the Gas than an odd substitute appearance in a Cup game for us or sitting on the bench every week. 

Edited by HTT II

16 minutes ago, HTT II said:

I have to admit that montage of Billy posted earlier was a good watch, I know the level isn’t the PL/Championship, and on that montage alone it looks like he’s a level or two above that standard, but you can’t beat actually playing regularly regardless of the level and if you have something about you, you will step up and he clearly has ability, the next step is does he have the attitude, aptitude and the desire to do so. I think that is so important and equal and if not more needed than mere ability alone. I do hope yous go up and we are not desperate for him to rejoin so I’d be happy if he continued his journey with you guys a level up. It’s easy to say loan him to a Championship club or bring him back, again, it’s game time these boys need and if you’re good enough you’re gonna be good enough. If I was him, I’d rather play week in week out for the Gas than an odd substitute appearance in a Cup game for us or sitting on the bench every week. 

This fella is the business, if he can hack the physical part of lg2 football (which he has) and the raw enthusism he has for the game plus good coaching then he could be dynamite for Newcastle United. Sometimes you just have to trust your youth/home grown players! We have in the past and they all had decent careers in the Premiership. 

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, Gashead 73 said:

This fella is the business, if he can hack the physical part of lg2 football (which he has) and the raw enthusism he has for the game plus good coaching then he could be dynamite for Newcastle United. Sometimes you just have to trust your youth/home grown players! We have in the past and they all had decent careers in the Premiership. 

All sounds very exciting for the lad and us of course, again, I’d not be averse to him remaining with yous for another spell, even if yous don’t go up which fingers crossed yous hopefully will.

Guest HTT II
Just now, North Somerset Gas said:

Only 19, and from his first game looked like a man and not a boy on the pitch, he looks destined to be coming home with a promotion medal. If only we could have him for a little while longer, say another two seasons max!

Again I’d be happy for him to remain at yous, he can come back at 21 a man!

8 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

I don't think the rules let you use a returning loanee do they? We had to beg the PL to let us use Watts a couple years ago. 

It's a good question. I swear I've seen it in the past. He's homegrown, does that count for anything?

Either way, I'm super excited for this lads future. He looks an absolute star.

Guest HTT II
13 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

I don't think the rules let you use a returning loanee do they? We had to beg the PL to let us use Watts a couple years ago. 

Watts?

Not only is this boy a unbelievable talent but the moulding within a squad where there is such a team spirit and togetherness is helping his confidence to grow,Joey Barton is definitely driving his mental ability at this level and I think in the coming years you boys will look back and not only thank Barton but also thank Bristol Rovers football club..Up the Toon Up the Gas

Guest HTT II
13 hours ago, huss9 said:

Kelland.

Never heard of him, probably light years away from the first-team anyway!