Joe Willock

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

Not personal no, merely an opinion iv'e had for some time, I stand to be corrected however my opinion is in the context of the PL he's absolutely bang average 

probably why he plays for us I guess. Do we have a single player (ASM maybe?) who isn’t bang average?

5 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

probably why he plays for us I guess. Do we have a single player (ASM maybe?) who isn’t bang average?

ASM isn't that great either imo (in the context of the PL) he may look like a decent player amongst the dross we have however my opinion is he wouldn't get with a Ticktock of a place in any of the top 6 teams in the division, far too unpredictable, would struggle to play in any system, the fat slug who apparently picks the team allows him to do what he wants, often creating more work for everyone around him as he's next to no football knowledge in respect of a team game, its all about ASM in his opinion, almost certain to get pelter for the above but I simply don't care, he's not going to be here long enough for anyone to remember him with any fondness.

Edited by RUHRLYASLEEVESUP

• 2 weeks later...