Joe Willock: Out for the remainder of the season with Achilles injury (Hope)

3 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

It’s just media trained nonsense, the same answers would be given regardless of the club or manager.

yet this board hates all the ones who back Bruce publicly, why should Willock be any different? 

He’s just said what needed to be said. We all know he moved because he was unable to make it at Arsenal. We’ll perhaps have trebled his wage and if he’s a success NUFC will be a stepping stone and we’ll make a nice profit given the length of contract.

Pity he didn’t say he was disappointed at the booing of the taking knee by some and the subsequent much louder applause. We need to get the message out to the numpty element in our support. I’d actually eject them from the ground as racists,

10 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

He’s just said what needed to be said. We all know he moved because he was unable to make it at Arsenal. We’ll perhaps have trebled his wage and if he’s a success NUFC will be a stepping stone and we’ll make a nice profit given the length of contract.

Pity he didn’t say he was disappointed at the booing of the taking knee by some and the subsequent much louder applause. We need to get the message out to the numpty element in our support. I’d actually eject them from the ground as racists,

He was asked indirectly about it, some woman rang in and talked about the current racist issues in football and asked what he thought of the 'boo boys', which is when he talked about abuse on social media. 

No idea why people boo it. It just makes you look a racist, ignorant cunt. Ah well. It'll happen at almost all 20 clubs but hopefully applause and support continues to drown out people who boo.

Been here 5 minutes, hasn't played a second for us after permanently signing and he's already a puppet and "fuck him" based on a daft meaningless interview where he said exactly what you'd expect him to say from such banal questions. As if he'd say "Well yea, everything is shite here, the manager is a big fat patsy wanker and the owner a grubby flabby gangster who hates the club I just joined. I'm just here for the coin and to use the Maggies as a stepping stone".

Think i'll stay out of this thread for a bit :lol:

7 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Been here 5 minutes, hasn't played a second for us after permanently signing and he's already a puppet and "fuck him" based on a daft meaningless interview where he said exactly what you'd expect him to say from such banal questions. As if he'd say "Well yea, everything is shite here, the manager is a big fat patsy wanker and the owner a grubby flabby gangster who hates the club I just joined. I'm just here for the coin and to use the Maggies as a stepping stone".

Aye. :lol:

2 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Which of those statements would of gone down better with the majority of the fanbase iyo?

I can only ask this as I don't own the club (at the moment) so I've only really one side of the fence to sit on & that side of the fence is a big "fuck him" for pissing on my chips & treating me with complete disdain & although its quite improbable Joe will be upset in anyway by my chagrin in reflection of his pitter patter responses to preloaded & probably agreed questions, the fact the kid comes out with "He's a man that's very advanced tactically in modern-day football" allows me imo to big fuck off him.

Peace out

4 minutes ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

Which of those statements would of gone down better with the majority of the fanbase iyo?

I can only ask this as I don't own the club (at the moment) so I've only really one side of the fence to sit on & that side of the fence is a big "fuck him" for pissing on my chips & treating me with complete disdain & although its quite improbable Joe will be upset in anyway by my chagrin in reflection of his pitter patter responses to preloaded & probably agreed questions, the fact the kid comes out with "He's a man that's very advanced tactically in modern-day football" allows me imo to big fuck off him.

Peace out

Either he was genuinely mixing up Bruce and Jones in his response, or it's just more meaningless fluff in the context of a meaningless interview and a daft question about Bruce's coaching strengths. Obviously he has none. Again, saying "Strengths? Well, he has none actually and it wasn't a factor in coming here thankfully" would have been honest but also would have led to him getting fined and left on the bench for a month. Taking one response so seriously is only going to make your blood boil.

3 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Either he was genuinely mixing up Bruce and Jones in his response, or it's just more meaningless fluff in the context of a meaningless interview and a daft question about Bruce's coaching strengths. Obviously he has none. Again, saying "Strengths? Well, he has none actually and it wasn't a factor in coming here thankfully" would have been honest but also would have led to him getting fined and left on the bench for a month. Taking one response so seriously is only going to make your blood boil.

Aye areet, plenty of his replies are enough to convince me he's here simply as a biproduct of having a half decent run in an ailing side & not being anywhere near good enough for as an average side as Arsenal, If he had of had anything about him he could of simply said no I'm not agreeing to that shoite, instead he pisses up the fans back whilst fingering their missus whilst their attention is took, he's bang average in the context of the PL, in spite of his half decent run tail end of last season, he will be found out & go into hiding when the fans turn on the tactically aware modern manager & the team, but what do I know ey ? 

Peace out 

2 minutes ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

Aye areet, plenty of his replies are enough to convince me he's here simply as a biproduct of having a half decent run in an ailing side & not being anywhere near good enough for as an average side as Arsenal, If he had of had anything about him he could of simply said no I'm not agreeing to that shoite, instead he pisses up the fans back whilst fingering their missus whilst their attention is took, he's bang average in the context of the PL, in spite of his half decent run tail end of last season, he will be found out & go into hiding when the fans turn on the tactically aware modern manager & the team, but what do I know ey ? 

Peace out 

So unless a young lad from the other end of the country, who just made his move permanent, hits the ground running and wins us a load of games, he's no use? Maybe other teams weren't sure about him because he fits a counter attacking team and we're one of a small number who still play that way? Christ, does any new signing here stand a chance with that level of expectation? I suppose we could give the kid, you know, a half season or so before writing him off as bang average and forgive him a couple of meaningless platitudes rather than feel like he's pissing on our backs and fingering our women :lol:

Describing scoring in 7 consecutive games and almost single-handedly keeping us up as "half decent" is slightly on the harsh side. Might just be me like.

1 minute ago, LionOfGosforth said:

So unless a young lad from the other end of the country, who just made his move permanent, hits the ground running and wins us a load of games, he's no use? Maybe other teams weren't sure about him because he fits a counter attacking team and we're one of a small number who still play that way? Christ, does any new signing here stand a chance with that level of expectation? I suppose we could give the kid, you know, a half season or so before writing him off as bang average and forgive him a couple of meaningless platitudes rather than feel like he's pissing on our backs and fingering our women :lol:

Describing scoring in 7 consecutive games and almost single-handedly keeping us up as "half decent" is slightly on the harsh side. Might just be me like.

Aye it is 

Guest neesy111
24 minutes ago, Ben said:

Apparently we are paying £5 million a year for Willock over the next 4 seasons and the deal only went through because of the sell on fee received from Armstrong.

So we've only spent £5m, not £25m....

Edited by neesy111

14 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

So we've only spent £5m, not £25m....

Spent nothing really, the first payment came from the Armstrong deal, I think Ashley has totally checked out and he will definitely sell Newcastle this season after he's got his CAT settlement.

Kennedy , there was a clamour for him to sign after his loan, then he went to shit , bullet dodged .

Similar here? 

just saying , haven’t seen him play this season