The Comedy on GG Chat thread

Turnbull2000

Guest Deep456

man

Deep - don't you go anywhere near that forum. You'll make all Geordies looking like f***ing tossers.

Don't talk to me, I don't talk to f@gs.

Guest TheOrder

man

Deep - don't you go anywhere near that forum. You'll make all Geordies looking like f***ing tossers.

Don't talk to me, I don't talk to f@gs.

I think that proves his point tbh!

Straight to the bareback ass fuckin' then eh, deep?

STFU. Stop spoiling this thread ffs :wullie:

Mods, can you delete this shit posted in this thread before it gets locked?

jordinho

"In the history of the premier league we had never finished above 7th or below 14th before last season. In my opinion that area of the table could be considered the middle."

No shit you muppet  :lol:

I really think Dawson is massively overrated, when he isnt next to King he looks pretty bad! Even O'Brien and Bramble looked good next to a quality defender (Woodgate).

I know im biased but I think Taylor is quite a bit better than Dawson, he can have a good game whoever is beside him and doesnt look shite as soon as a decent defender isnt!

Guest optimistic nit

in my opinion spurs are bigger than us at the moment and will be for a few seasons to come imo.

However I think this thread is a good place to acknowladge the performance of robinson showing us why he is widely (and rightly blueyes.gif ) considered by spurs fans to be in the top 5 in the world.

for the first goal it was curled in with zero pace along the flaw but robinson somehow deemed it too much effort to actually try and save it, blueconfused.gif

for the second goal robinson seemed unable to stop a header (although granted at point blank range) which was about 1 1/2 feet to the right of him, and i thought robinsons main attributes were reactions and point blank shot stopping blueconfused.gif

for the third goal... :lol: drops the ball straight to the feet of martins. :lol:

Guest optimistic nit

"which winger would you rather have

Ronaldo or Lennon "

:shock:

well bearing in mind ronaldo is the single greatest player in the league... :lol:

plankspurs

"by the way ramage is not fit to lick ledleys boots

your whole defence is a laughing stock of the premiership"

I thought our defence have looked much better this season. Given has 6 clean sheets in 16 games versus Spurs aswell.