Chelsea 2-0 Newcastle United - 15/02/21 - post match pg16 and on

Disco

Why pass the ball from a free kick on the wing into the centre to cross it in from a much worse angle?

Was thinking it was refreshing that Shelvey wasn't taking the set piece. What do we do? Pass it short to fucking Shelvey.

Just watch Gayle on that Werner goal man. My God :lol:

What was he doing there?

What did he do.like?

They showed one angle where you could see two players jumping to head it and he was coming in behind them stooping to head the ball without jumping and having no chance at getting it, while leaving men free behind him. One of who scored.

You can't blame Gayle for that goal man

Just thought he looked ridiculous, whatever he was doing.

:lol: Bruce is literally a mouth-breather. Every fucking time the camera's on him his gob's open inhaling air.

Seen his nose?

You think there is any air getting through that mess?

More congested than the Western Bypass in rush hour.

What was he doing there?

What did he do.like?

They showed one angle where you could see two players jumping to head it and he was coming in behind them stooping to head the ball without jumping and having no chance at getting it, while leaving men free behind him. One of who scored.

You think that's bad? Wait 'til Stifler chimes in with his view on Peter Bankes's performance...

What was he doing there?

What did he do.like?

You think that's bad? Wait 'til Stifler chimes in with his view on Peter Bankes's performance...

I do want to know how he can be trusted to run a football match when he can’t tie his shoe laces tight enough to last the match like.

No need to hold the play up earlier.

Not convinced Chelsea are really this good or we are just making them look like it.

Think they've looked boring under Tuchel. Lots of back and forth passing that doesn't really open up teams that well.