Football stuff on TV

Keefaz

Stumbled across a film on prime called "Bromley Boys" about a young lad who against his fathers (Alan Davies) wishes is into football in 1969. Sits at the family meal table saying why can't I be a West Ham fan, or Tottenham's only an hour away on the train. His mother (Martine McCutcheon) says what about that little team down the road? Bromley. Only watched about 20 mins so far but looks ok. Fanatical about Bromley who were bottom of the Isthmuan league at the time.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Scoreboard82 said:

Stumbled across a film on prime called "Bromley Boys" about a young lad who against his fathers (Alan Davies) wishes is into football in 1969. Sits at the family meal table saying why can't I be a West Ham fan, or Tottenham's only an hour away on the train. His mother (Martine McCutcheon) says what about that little team down the road? Bromley. Only watched about 20 mins so far but looks ok. Fanatical about Bromley who were bottom of the Isthmuan league at the time.

Seen that. Great film and very upbeat. 

However, can't beat Marvelous for that. 

Edited by Groundhog63

16 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Seen that. Great film and very upbeat. 

However, can't beat Marvelous for that. 

Think that was suggested viewing when I turned Bromley Boys off. Next on my list I think.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just watched The Two Escobars on Sky. Seen it before and it's obviously more than just football but its well worth a watch. Features the original toon Tino. 

17 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

I don't understand why or how the woke brigade have supposedly taken an end of season montage from anyone [emoji38]

Me neither, but just shared it literally for the montage.