Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

:lol: The arteries in my wrists are laughing their tits off at you.

Hull are wank; and we'll get seven more points this season imo.

Considering you've not seen the match today I find that an astonishing claim.

Guest Albert Square

I wouldnt say its beyond Hull to get 4 more points this season. You have to wonder what other teams make of us, I would say alot of them are confident we are down. We still have to get our own points which given recent performances, we may find ourselves struggling to add to the board.

Still around a 4. Hull will still save us.

Are they going to donate us some points or something?

4 points adrift now the way we are playing is a fucking massive casm, fucking massive, we may not get 4 more points, some people are deluded.

even 9 pts wont be enough, i dont think we will get them.

Oh shut up man. Have faith.

Hull are w***; and we'll get seven more points this season imo.

Oh shut up man. Have faith.

Its hard to comprehend the level of shite we possess, its worse than you imagine.

Don't we have Enrique, Barton, Guthrie, Martins and Viduka all fit for the three home games? He's probably gonna go 4-3-3 now and i can see it giving us a boost. If we don't beat Pompey then i might fall into the "we're down" camp, but at the moment, a win against them and things are a bit more promising.

Today's performance is gone though & the manager thought it was good in the second half.

People were expecting us to get beat today, it's still all about the home games, just as it was before the weekend.

Today's performance is gone though & the manager thought it was good in the second half.

People were expecting us to get beat today, it's still all about the home games, just as it was before the weekend.

when was the last time we won  three home games on the bounce?

Guest Albert Square

I think alot of people expected todays result, but the damning thing is the performance. People are even more worried after todays game as the signs of us improving under a new manager dont appear to exist.

Hull are w***; and we'll get seven more points this season imo.

Erm i remember the Champions League where we needed to win 3 games out of 3 and done that.  Probably the end of last season and Bolton at home?

Aye. We could have even won today; if we don't step up in the three home games (which i think we will, given the returning players) then it's see you later. As you say; it's all about them ones - it is now and it was before the game. 

No idea.  But the point is, that's what we need to do.  It was the same before this weekend & it's the same now.

9 points from the home games is what we need, if we don't get them we're struggling.

Still around a 4. Hull will still save us.

Are they going to donate us some points or something?

4 points adrift now the way we are playing is a f***ing massive casm, f***ing massive, we may not get 4 more points, some people are deluded.

even 9 pts wont be enough, i dont think we will get them.

For nine points not to be enough Hull would have to get more than 5 points and Boro more than 7.

We haven't won any home game for four months.

We had Hughton/Kinnear, we had a massive injury list and we didn't have Shearer. We also didn't have shite like Pompey, Boro and Fulham* to play either.

*wank away from home.

A win against Pompey will be absolutely huge.

Did the bbc predictor thingy, I have us staying up on goal difference with 37 points (Hull, Boro and WBA going down). If we don't get at least 7 points in those home games then we are most definitely down.

The proof of a good manager will be convincing the players that doesn't matter.

Going into the last 5 games talking about not having won one for ages is just negative shite that isn't going to help anyone.

Depends whether you believe the players thinking it doesn't matter is what has us in this position in the first place.

We had Hughton/Kinnear, we had a massive injury list and we didn't have Shearer. We also didn't have s**** like Pompey, Boro and Fulham* to play either.

*w*** away from home.

A win against Pompey will be absolutely huge.

A win against Stoke would have been absolutely huge.

Face it, Shearer isn't changing anything atm. They're still a bunch of overpaid, talentless wankers. He's tried to instil a bit of pride in them and the most we've got it is a nice bit of play in the last 15 minutes of games - it's a shame it takes us to go 1-0 down before we see anything.

Guthrie will sit on the bench, Barton isn't the saviour, Martins will breakdown again, Viduka doesn't have the stamina to keep up 90 minutes.

I've had faith all season that this would change, every game has been the potential 'turning point'.

We're four points off escaping relegation and for a team that can't even stitch together a one game winning run, I fail to see how we'll manage 3.

Going into the last 5 games talking about not having won one for ages is just negative shite that isn't going to help anyone.

Depends whether you believe the players thinking it doesn't matter is what has us in this position in the first place.

i think the players have been thinking it dosent matter all season.

We really have to hope that Hull don't win another game this season.  They have Liverpool and Villa next, if they come out of that with no points and we win our home game against Pompey we'll be one point behind them with a much easier run in then there's.  I'm so sick of ifs and buts though!..

The bad news is that I genuinely wouldn't back us to keep a clean sheet against the Wallsend and District Paper Boys XI at the moment, so I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Hull get a point.

What? :lol:

I'm saying that

1. Shearer has to convince them that not winning for 4 months has to be forgotten about & we have to go all out for 3 wins and not think about how long it is since we won one.

2. Talking about not having won at home for ages is just being negative, when being negative is the last thing we now need.

Even if what you say is true, the above is what has to happen.

Unless you've given up?

I'm saying that

1. Shearer has to convince them that not winning for 4 months has to be forgotten about & we have to go all out for 3 wins and not think about how long it is since we won one.

2. Talking about not having won at home for ages is just being negative, when being negative is the last thing we now need.

Unless you've given up?

What Shearer thinks and does has fuck all to do with what I believe. I agree that's what he has to do, but he also has to make them fully fucking aware that we can't just rely on rolling these teams over. That's how we've played in all these 'must win' games against shite teams so far, and what has us in 19th position.

I'm saying that

Unless you've given up?

What Shearer thinks and does has fuck all to do with what I believe. I agree that's what he has to do, but he also has to make them fully fucking aware that we can't just rely on rolling these teams over. That's how we've played in all these 'must win' games against shite teams so far, and what has us in 19th position.

Arguing for the sake of it then. *Steps out*