Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest BooBoo

I think we'll stay up on goal difference. I've worked the predictor out a few times over the last week and i've got Boro and Hull joining WBA. The mackems should be okay as they'e got Hull at home and WBA away, which are both games they should win.

Portsmouth's run-in looks horrendous as well by the way.

Nah they're safe. 100%.

I agree. I think Boro are down, and if the team to finish 3rd bottom isn't us, it'll be Hull.

That was a crushing defeat for Hull mind. That cant have done anything for their nerves.

we keep pushing the pressure on to the next game we think right we need to win this game. lose. then rite we need to win next game. draw right next game need to win and so on and we will run out of games if we dont get that first win soon.

it's over

we're not coming back from this

EDIT: just seen the mackems are only 2 points away and probably won't pick up more than 6 points rest of the season, 9!!!!   :kinnear:

i agree, wed be a ten , but for the makems, its us or them now, hopefully thier shitness will pull us through like it always has, this time would be the sweetest of them all.

Have you looked at Hull's fixtures?

we keep pushing the pressure on to the next game we think right we need to win this game. lose. then rite we need to win next game. draw right next game need to win and so on and we will run out of games if we dont get that first win soon.

Have you honestly been looking at the last three games (Arsenal, Chelsea and Stoke) and saying "we need to win this one, oh no we didn't, we need to win the next one them"?

Its those three home games which are the must win games and have been for ages.  We're basically just drifting towards those must win games and hoping to pick up as many points as possible along the way, that's how I see it anyway.

Guest Darth Toon

In the history of the Premier League has there ever been a club that the whole nation would love to see go down more than us lot this season?

Leeds

Guest getcarter

After watching Fulham this afternoon, I reckon we're up to 9.

If we don't get wins out of Pompey and Boro we're down. :(

Guest LucaAltieri

What we need is nothing short of a miracle. We need the players we have to stand up and play above themselves. Sadly, with the pressure, they're not doing that. They're crumbling instead. We might still have a chance... is there such a thing as a backbone transplant?

Hard to say whether we're up to it or not so far.

Still reckon 4-3-3 could see us beating most sides we come up against if we play it as we did last season with carroll in place of viduka.

We'll just have to see.

What we need is nothing short of a miracle. We need the players we have to stand up and play above themselves. Sadly, with the pressure, they're not doing that. They're crumbling instead. We might still have a chance... is there such a thing as a backbone transplant?

Beyond one or two, I honestly don't think they care. They've probably already discussed transfers with their agents and sounded out interested clubs.