Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Hulls' loss yesterday is our "get out of jail free" card. Please lads, don't throw it away Tomorrow. I'm not building my hopes up at all, because years of let downs have made me naturally pessimistic about the Toon.

Win Tomorrow and i think we'll stay up, draw, then who knows? Heaven forbid we lose, then it'll be hard having to make up 3 points on  2 teams.

I fear a sleepless night tonight. It could be one of the best/worst games of our lives. Things are starting to go through my mind, like how i'll feel on Tuesday morning etc.

It's an awful situation, and i never want to go through this again.

Hulls' loss yesterday is our "get out of jail free" card. Please lads, don't throw it away Tomorrow. I'm not building my hopes up at all, because years of let downs have made me naturally pessimistic about the Toon.

Win Tomorrow and i think we'll stay up, draw, then who knows? Heaven forbid we lose, then it'll be hard having to make up 3 points on  2 teams.

I fear a sleepless night tonight. It could be one of the best/worst games of our lives. Things are starting to go through my mind, like how i'll feel on Tuesday morning etc.

Is tomorrow meant to have a capital T? Genuine questions cos I never have but i've seen it loads spelt like that the past few days. Doing my head in.

The fear i have regarding Hull, is that Bolton have gave their season up now, and Man U will already have won the title and have their eyes on the CL final.

I know Hull are shit, but still, its a worry.

Is tomorrow meant to have a capital T? Genuine questions cos I never have but i've seen it loads spelt like that the past few days. Doing my head in.

Is it fuck.

The fear i have regarding Hull, is that Bolton have gave their season up now, and Man U will already have won the title and have their eyes on the CL final.

I know Hull are shit, but still, its a worry.

If we win tomorrow it's back in our own hands. If that happens as everyone is hopng I'll stop worrying about shit like this...but i know what you mean.

I know Hull are s***, but still, its a worry.

If we win tomorrow it's back in our own hands. If that happens as everyone is hopng I'll stop worrying about s*** like this...but i know what you mean.

but on the flip side, bolton may be shit but sunderland couldnt beat them. and hull make sunderland look like argentina. villa are flailing as well at the moment

I know Hull are s***, but still, its a worry.

If we win tomorrow it's back in our own hands. If that happens as everyone is hopng I'll stop worrying about s*** like this...but i know what you mean.

but on the flip side, bolton may be shit but sunderland couldnt beat them. and hull make sunderland look like argentina. villa are flailing as well at the moment

On the flip side of the flip side, they have already banked the points, we are still on 31, same as boro and West Brom. We need to win tomorrow.

Guest Bolton Zulu

but on the flip side, bolton may be s*** but sunderland couldnt beat them. and hull make sunderland look like argentina. villa are flailing as well at the moment

I bet you wish you were as shit as Bolton. Muppet.  :celb:

but on the flip side, bolton may be s*** but sunderland couldnt beat them. and hull make sunderland look like argentina. villa are flailing as well at the moment

I bet you wish you were as shit as Bolton. Muppet.  :celb:

this club would have died years ago, if had ever been as shit as Bolton.

Guest Bolton Zulu

I bet you wish you were as s*** as Bolton. Muppet.  :celb:

this club would have died years ago, if had ever been as s*** as Bolton.

A fact, if it is a fact, which reflects far worse on Newcastle than it does on Bolton.

A fact, if it is a fact, which reflects far worse on Newcastle than it does on Bolton.

The fact that people in Newcastle would not watch the shit Bolton have churned out over the years.

Guest Bolton Zulu

The fact that people in Newcastle would not watch the s*** Bolton have churned out over the years.

You're right, of course. Newcastle have consistently churned out a superior level of shit for the last five years.

Anyway, moving on. Are you flying in the Top Chanter for tonight's game? I'll break out the waterproof trousers if that's the case.  :mackems:

The fact that people in Newcastle would not watch the s*** Bolton have churned out over the years.

You're right, of course. Newcastle have consistently churned out a superior level of shit for the last five years.

Anyway, moving on. Are you flying in the Top Chanter for tonight's game? I'll break out the waterproof trousers if that's the case.  :mackems:

Bolton are a joke club in the world of football, it would be wise to remember this when trying to sling mud.

The fact that people in Newcastle would not watch the shit Bolton have churned out over the years.

TBF to the Bolton fan, we were just as shit to watch under Souness and Allardyce as Bolton are. Under Kinnear, often even worse.

TBF to the Bolton fan, we were just as shit to watch under Souness and Allardyce as Bolton are. Under Kinnear, often even worse.

True but the difference is we knew we were shit to watch and weren't happy about it.

Yeah, saw that.

Crazy that the bookies actually have us staying up.

Beat Boro and we'll be looking quite good, which is absolutely crazy when you think how shit we've been since early September.

Yet again the results have gone for us. We're a win and a draw away from staying up imo.

I reckon we'll do it.  :aww:

Depends on who the win is against if it comes against Boro, I tend to agree but if boro beat us or draw with us then looking at their remaining games, they've got a great chance of overhauling us. Villa at home atm is 3 pts for most teams in the leagyue and west ham away which on paper looked a tricky one would be one they would fancy their chances at getting at least a point.

I think personally we'll need 5 pts, 1 win 2 draws, I'd certaily settle for that right now if someone offered me it and take our chances. Although I do worry about Manure on the last day of the season at Hull.

But if Boro get a point against us and then beat Villa and get a point against West Ham then four more would still keep us up..  Or am I misunderstanding you, probably.

EDIT:  Reading it again yes I am :lol:

Guest Albert Square

Why are people so confident after a win tonight? When was the last time a team survived on 34 points? Hull play Bolton at the weekend so even with 3 points tonight I will still be on an 8 or a 9 as we will need something in the last 2 games aswell, probably another win.

Guest Albert Square

I do worry about Manure on the last day of the season at Hull.

Exactly. 3 days before the Champions League Final I'm sure Man U will have all their kids playing in that game (unless they haven't won the Premiership by then which is unlikely).

If we win our 2 homes games this week then it wont be an issue really, we could be safe on goal difference on Saturday evening, lets hope a win tonight gives us momentum.