Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

to me it's

10 - dead cert

9 - needs a miracle never seen before

8 - Spectacular comeback needed

7 - Real hard work but doable

6 - Need to regain some form

5 - Keep playing as we're playing be ok

4 - safe unless the teams below us go on huge run

3 - safe unless teams below us have miracles and we lose all our players to injury

2 - safe unless we go into administration and collapse

1 - safe

we're at 7 threatening to go to 8 if we don't win a few very soon.

That's exactly how I've interpreted it. Mind you, I've said a million times that I don't like hyperbole.

to me it's

10 - dead cert

9 - needs a miracle never seen before

8 - Spectacular comeback needed

7 - Real hard work but doable

6 - Need to regain some form

5 - Keep playing as we're playing be ok

4 - safe unless the teams below us go on huge run

3 - safe unless teams below us have miracles and we lose all our players to injury

2 - safe unless we go into administration and collapse

1 - safe

we're at 7 threatening to go to 8 if we don't win a few very soon.

well that went well :lol:, its fucked all the spacing up-

shorter ideas please. :D

Guest magtrev

are we s**** getting relegated

Feeling allot more confidence with the signings. But if we fail to win on Tuesday I still see us being in as much s*** as the four below us.

we're really not at a 2. We've got to get some points on the board soon.

Slight exaggeration tbh but there has been a shift in balance, probably be a big shift in the opposite direction if we don't do the business at Villa on Tues

Think Reading might get out of trouble... They seemed quite settled and probably have the least pressure on them in some respects...

They seem to have good team spirit don't they. They were on their arses a few weeks back but McDermott seems to be getting the best out of them. Turning that West Brom result around at home and then doing us (irrespective of the way we pretty much threw the match away) will have done wonders for their confidence/character.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Think Reading might get out of trouble... They seemed quite settled and probably have the least pressure on them in some respects...

They seem to have good team spirit don't they. They were on their arses a few weeks back but McDermott seems to be getting the best out of them. Turning that West Brom result around at home and then doing us (irrespective of the way we pretty much threw the match away) will have done wonders for their confidence/character.

That's true, their morale must be over the moon atm, but they're still not good enough for the EPL.

On the other hand, after 80 minutes they were still losing 0-2 at home even to a sinking WBA side and wouldn't have probably got anything out of the last game if Cissè had remembered how to score goals.

I can't see them to have turned around, and a couple of lucky results won't save them.

Pardew believes his side, who have lost 10 of their last 13 league games, must win around half their remaining 15 matches to stay up.

He added: “We haven’t achieved ­anything like that rate so far. Can we win half? I think we can.

“I’m good. I’m angry and I am ready to rumble.”

Pardew believes his side, who have lost 10 of their last 13 league games, must win around half their remaining 15 matches to stay up.

He added: “We haven’t achieved ­anything like that rate so far. Can we win half? I think we can.

“I’m good. I’m angry and I am ready to rumble.”

:clap:

Howay the lads