Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Has the vote changed? I thought it was the chances of going down, now it's some sort of set of opinions.

Think it was agreed to clarify it due to confusion e.g. I interpreted 1-10 as 'chance' or relegation, with 5 being 50% and 9 being a ridiculous score in January for almost any club apart from record-breaking Derby and the like, but seems I'd interpreted differently to most people.

Guest Klizsch

I'm actually feeling less confident after tonighs performance. Pardew will never learn.

This. Doesn't matter who is signed.

Pardew isn't just doesn't know what to do when the team is on the backfoot.

6 to a 3.

Massive win for us and gaining 2 points on QPR and Wigan as well as 3 points on Villa mean they've got to get significantly more points than us in the last 14 games for us to go down. Can't see those 3 catching us now but we're not out of the shit yet. Still need another 4 or 5 wins to be comfortable.

Still every reason to be concerned imo. We've made massively hard work of a bunch of kids at their lowest possible ebb.

The problem remains that you can guarantee there will be a period in each and every game (usually 2nd half) where Pardew's bottle goes and we get absolutely battered, regardless of how well the first half went. We will still find collecting points incredibly difficult.

Still every reason to be concerned imo. We've made massively hard work of a bunch of kids at their lowest possible ebb.

The problem remains that you can guarantee there will be a period in each and every game (usually 2nd half) where Pardew's bottle goes and we get absolutely battered, regardless of how well the first half went. We will still find collecting points incredibly difficult.

This.