Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

what happend to this thing anyway?- its broken, when we first got it you could change your vote with each kneejerk :lol: so it gave a current reading.

Fixed.

I'm sure cp40 could do it himself, given he was the thread starter :laugh:

Lazy bassa.

what happend to this thing anyway?- its broken, when we first got it you could change your vote with each kneejerk :lol: so it gave a current reading.

Fixed.

Lazy bassa.

I couldnt figure it out :lol:

anyways, now a 6

Fixed.

Lazy bassa.

I couldnt figure it out :lol:

anyways, now a 6

Think you click "modify" at the top of your OP then head into the poll options within and click "reset all votes to 0 " :thup:

Something like that anyway.

Sorry, bit of a long post here. I had nothing better to do on the my lunch, so I've put my predication together for relegation. I didn't bother trying to predict QPR and Reading, I assuming they are already down.

NUFC

Current points 33

Fulham (H) 3

Mackems (H) 3

W. Brom (A) 0

Lpool (H) 0

W Ham (A) 1

QPR (A) 3

Arsenal (H) 0

Final points 43

Southhampton

Current Points 34

Reading (A) 1

West Ham (H) 3

Swansea (A) 0

West Brom (H) 1

Spurs (A) 0

Mackems (A) 1

Stock (H) 3

Final Points 43

Norwich

Current Points 34

Swansea (H) 3

Arsenal (A) 0

Reading (H) 3

Stoke (A) 0

Villa (H) 1

West Brom (H) 0

Man City (A) 0

Final Points 41

Stoke

Current Points 34

Villa (H) 1

Man U (H) 0

QPR (A) 1

Norwich (H) 3

Mackems (A) 0

Spurs (H) 0

S’hampton (A) 0

Final Points 39

Wigan

Current Points 30

QPR (A) 1

Man City (A) 0

West Ham (A) 1

Spurs (H) 0

West Brom (A) 0

Swansea (H) 3

Arsenal (A) 0

Villa (H) 3

Final Points 38

Mackems

Current Points 31

Chelsea (A) 0

NUFC (A) 0

Everton (H) 1

Villa (A) 1

Stoke (H) 3

S'hampton (H) 1

Spurs (A) 0

Final Points 37

Villa

Current Points 30

Stoke (A) 1

Fulham (H) 3

Man U (A) 0

Mackems (H) 1

Norwich (A) 1

Chelsea (H) 0

Wigan (A) 0

Final Points 36

Final Table

12 NUFC 43

13 Southampton 43

14 Norwich 41

15 Stoke 39

16 Wigan 38

17 Mackems 37

18 Villa 36

19 Reading

20 QPR

I just can't predict a win for us with any confidence, but part of that is panic and pessimism obviously.

I'm actually being a bit pessimistic with my predications.

I think we'll beat Fulham and the Mackems, but if we can actually get a draw at West Brom then that'll put us on a 3-game unbeaten run in the league (6 at home) and full of confidence for the Liverpool game. If Liverpool have one of their many away day off games, then who knows what sort of run we'll go on till the end of the season.

I bought my ticket for Fulham this morning and even on the way down to the ticket office I had that empty feeling like I was on the way to one of my Physio exams :lol: I hope it's not "one of those afternoons" and we comfortably put them away and serve up a positive performance.

Anyway I'm in the East stand corner this time, Gallowgate end is totally sold out

I bought my ticket for Fulham this morning and even on the way down to the ticket office I had that empty feeling like I was on the way to one of my Physio exams :lol: I hope it's not "one of those afternoons" and we comfortably put them away and serve up a positive performance.

Anyway I'm in the East stand corner this time, Gallowgate end is totally sold out

We've not put a team away "confortably" all season EG, its not going to suddenly change now.  :'(

Guest TheGreatBeardo

Anyone who says they're not is a f***ing liar tbh.

:sadnod:

Although I'm very worried, I'm pretty sure it's irrational. 38 points will probably be enough, which is only one win and a couple of draws. We don't have a particularly difficult list of fixtures either. Having said that, I'm pretty sure my fear of spiders is irrational too but that doesn't stop me screaming like a little girl every time one gets near me.

Stoke's run in looks a bit naughty, if they don't get anything today they could be right in it - their match against the mackems could be huge.

The mackems fixtures look really tricky too, especially with Southampton and Villa hitting some form - I reckon if we beat them next week we're fine. No pressure lads!