Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Gary Neville gave some comfort in so much he said the Wigan lads will be fucked going to Arsenal after playing at Wembley. West Brom is the key game for me, if they get beat then I think they might just have left them too much today. Again, this is all on the basis that we get zero more points too.

Those games this Saturday... It's gonna be excruciating nervy score updates every few minutes while watching our match.

I might watch the Wigan one, I've almost resigned myself to defeat for ours.

Being local to the midlands I might go watch the WBA game. I can tell you though that the fans I've spoken to want Wigan to win to send Villa down. That might have changed after last night though

:lol: ffs. What chance do we have  :lol:

Praying Wigan dont win a game before the cup final, that will probably be it for us.

Aye - can see us going into the Arsenal game on the same points with a goal difference touching -30 the way we've 'played' recently and Villa not giving a stuff against Wigan, sending us down again.

Guest neesy111
http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/bdd/b1f/4e3/resized/qprlolfail-meme-generator-clutching-at-straws-7b031d.jpg?1304742898.jpg

Kept waking up thinking of this shit situation last night.  What a fuckin mess.

It's like a slow lingering wait on death row. Why did this season have to go on so long, can't they just shoot us now?

That cheated handball goal at Wigan could be the most costly refereeing mistake in the history of English football.

On top of recent humiliations, just to even think that we might be relegated by Wigan after all that shite with them a few weeks ago. I mean.... no fans anywhere deserve that.

I'll be mainly avoiding watch anything at the weekend I think.

Aye, desperately trying to think of something to do with the bairn on Saturday, needs to be something very entertaining for me to avoid checking the scores.

Going to Edinburgh on Sunday to take her to the zoo, specifically made it on the Sunday so I didn't miss the match on Saturday....

:okay:

Kept waking up thinking of this s*** situation last night.  What a fuckin mess.

It's like a slow lingering wait on death row. Why did this season have to go on so long, can't they just shoot us now?

That cheated handball goal at Wigan could be the most costly refereeing mistake in the history of English football.

If we had a decent manager and people at the top who knew what they were doing, the Wigan hand-ball wouldn't have mattered one bit...

Using this as an excuse for being relegated is REALLY grasping at straws....

If we had a decent manager and people at the top who knew what they were doing, the Wigan hand-ball wouldn't have mattered one bit...

I wasn't using it as an excuse, you've just conveniently read that into it.  It was however an extremely significant incident.

I wasn't using it as an excuse, you've just conveniently read that into it.  It was however an extremely significant incident.

Correct. And a match we did not deserve to lose.

Just been speaking to a Villa fan on another forum.

He seems to think that 1 more point for them will see them safe. I asked if he meant 38 points and their superior goal difference would be what he means and he seems to think that Wigan will only get a maximum of 37 points.

Anyway on top of that he appears to have been watching a lot of QPR and seems to think that despite them being relegated they will not play because they are not under pressure and that we should still stroll to a win. He has the final table as us and Villa on 40 points, Norwich on 39, and Wigan down on 37.