Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

The three teams in the bottom 3 spots right now are the 3 teams that thoroughly deserve to go down based on their general play all season. If they all do it's gonna be a tough division to get out of next season.

I was on such a high when Rafa came in, but I've already stopped caring again. Ignoring the fat man and his stooges that conspired make this happen over the last 3-4 years -- this set of players is an embarrassment to the club.

One win and I'll probably get suckered in again.

Guest chopey

I have no real attachment to any of this season's players, we have some quality, but I wouldn't lose any sleep over any of them leaving

I have no real attachment to any of this season's players, we have some quality, but I wouldn't lose any sleep over any of them leaving

I'm the same. I would like to keep Mitro, Mbemba, Perez but really not fussed if every player leaves.

Would rather keep Rafa for a bit of hope than any current player. Wouldn't be bothered getting relegated if we had a manager that could rebuild us. Truth is we will probably not address the fundamental issues and will probably appoint a dinosaur manager that won't fix us.

There's genuinely very little quality.

I like a few of their attitudes. Perez, Mitro (at times), Lascelles, Dummett but that's about it. None are good enough to keep a team up in this division as core players.

Guest Phillipealbert

I genuinely couldn't give a fuck if we go down or stay up.  The club died years ago, and until the FCB sells up, there will be nothing but the battle for 17th to look forward to.

I have a overwhelming fondness of Mitro and a overwhelming hatred for everyone else. Nothing more, nothing less.

echo this with a bit of ayoze and chancel thrown in

the rest of them can fucking drown for all i care to be honest, which may be harsh on some like krul who aren't total and utter cunts

I'm back to being optimistic.

Fucking hate this I do.

Don't worry chief, you'll be back to normal after the next match  :lol:

So we've got Liverpool the week before a Europa League Semi with nowt else to play for, Man City concentrating on a Champions League Semi Final, hopefully Spurs on their holidays on the last game, two home games against average teams with nothing left to play for, and Villa. We can't really have asked for the circumstances of that set of games to be any better if we're to get out of it? :lol:

We'll get pumped off City, Liverpool and Spurs even if they put weakened teams out :lol:

Apparently little David Smith is out for the under 10's like so Stevie T won't have to see him off...

So we've got Liverpool the week before a Europa League Semi with nowt else to play for, Man City concentrating on a Champions League Semi Final, hopefully Spurs on their holidays on the last game, two home games against average teams with nothing left to play for, and Villa. We can't really have asked for the circumstances of that set of games to be any better if we're to get out of it? :lol:

Probably end up Sunderland and Norwich drawing as well but we'll still mess it up.